First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Raptor/ 2007 Dodge Ram Megacab
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So I have owned (5) Broncos from 68 to 90 if we include the Bronco ii then (6) while I don't judge anyone on how they spend their money or their purpose for buying a Bronco/Braptor. I find it interesting that some who are lucky enough to get a Braptor after waiting for better part of a year or better yet already get their reserved bronco and then buy a Braptor to complain about how much they dislike it. I have been waiting for ford to bring back the Bronco since the 90s, hate it or love it I personally think they nailed it. I mean look at the Blazer if Ford only came out with the Bronco Sport I would have lost my Sh!t, no disrespect to the Bronco Sport (maybe some). I was fortune enough to have a]my dealer convert my Wildtrak order to a Braptor while I was deployed and sell it to me for msrp. It is the best off road vehicle I have owned hands down. I use it for its intended purpose I go off road as much as a father and husband can. I am personally happy that the hype around these trucks are finally dying down allowing for those of us who want a Bronco can actually get one. Just my 2 cents ...so everyone CHILL!!! see on the trails!
Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Pictures or it didn't happen! Just ribbin' ya. Let's see the beast!

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I have owned (5) Broncos from 68 to 90 if we include the Bronco ii then (6) while I don't judge anyone on how they spend their money or their purpose for buying a Bronco/Braptor. I find it interesting that some who are lucky enough to get a Braptor after waiting for better part of a year or better yet already get their reserved bronco and then buy a Braptor to complain about how much they dislike it. I have been waiting for ford to bring back the Bronco since the 90s, hate it or love it I personally think they nailed it. I mean look at the Blazer if Ford only came out with the Bronco Sport I would have lost my Sh!t, no disrespect to the Bronco Sport (maybe some). I was fortune enough to have a]my dealer convert my Wildtrak order to a Braptor while I was deployed and sell it to me for msrp. It is the best off road vehicle I have owned hands down. I use it for its intended purpose I go off road as much as a father and husband can. I am personally happy that the hype around these trucks are finally dying down allowing for those of us who want a Bronco can actually get one. Just my 2 cents ...so everyone CHILL!!! see on the trails!
You sir, speak my language. First ride in a bronco was in 1970 in a ‘69 boxwood green with white top and V-8. I was just a kid but I was hooked for life! Jump cut to 1990, I bought a new bronco with a 351. Loved it…..,, for a second or two because I had a family and needed something more practical, and eventually the bronco went away. I never thought it would ever be re-introduced again. Come 2020, I could not believe this dream vehicle was coming back. As a golden ticket holder, I now own a Braptor. Off roading is new to me but I have been to Moab three times and plan to drive this incredible bronco into the ground, and yeah, probably be buried in it, Ha! I am profoundly grateful that bronco is back. I am not arrogant about the braptor, I feel fortunate and as I always say, there are no bad broncos, I love them all. The Braptor is really wide and does not fit in my garage and has terrible rear view visibility and I would not trade it for anything! Is this a great country or what? What other country could have invented both rock and roll AND the bronco?

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm starting to think that the 1st gens are coming down as well. Seems housing is coming back down slightly.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm starting to think that the 1st gens are coming down as well. Seems housing is coming back down slightly.
It's almost like injecting money into a zero interest rate economy would jack the price of everything!

Glad to see demand cooling though, you'll actually be able to order and take delivery relatively quickly!

Sponsored
OP
OP
USMCBraptor

USMCBraptor

Raptor
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks guys I didn't want to come off preachy, I think Ford wanted to capture those of us who have been loyal to the Bronco name as well as make a shit ton of money. The Bronco isn't for Jeep guys who are going to complain about how its not a Jeep. Here are some pics one is a few weekends back we did Black Gulch trail pretty tight in areas the girl has a fat booty along with everything else🤣. And the other is me and my wife driving it across country from my dealer home. We are also going back early next year to pick up the Expedition Timberline and trade in out disappointing Durango AWD 392. I had high hopes for it maybe I should have went with the Durango Hellcat but it is the wifes vehicle and she didn't want the Hellcat😒😒
Ford Bronco Bronco hype finally dying down!!! IMG_20230415_083204

Ford Bronco Bronco hype finally dying down!!! IMG_20221104_155133

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Jeep guys I wheeled with on Drummond Island were all impressed with its capabilities and Flex. One of them is planning to order a 24, and was planing this before seeing mine. He was hoping I would try the hardest route up marble head. With his spotting I made it, big round of applause from the Jeep folks. 3 jeeps on 37's didn't make it all the way.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife is wishing the Bronco hype would finally die down in my house. I mean after hearing about this thing waiting for 2 years she thought it would end when it arrived. Ha, nope. Hype it and hype it hard. I'll consider a gen 2 Braptor if and when they come around.

OP
OP
USMCBraptor

USMCBraptor

Raptor
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My wife is wishing the Bronco hype would finally die down in my house. I mean after hearing about this thing waiting for 2 years she thought it would end when it arrived. Ha, nope. Hype it and hype it hard. I'll consider a gen 2 Braptor if and when they come around.
Same hopefully Ford waits a few years before they release the Gen 2 Braptor, gives me enough time to explain to my wife the benefit of owning (2) Braptors instead of (1)..🤣🤣
Sponsored