Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I went onto my online banking and my Bronco reservation has been cancelled!

been a reservation holder before the early cutoff for production for 2021. I haven’t placed my reservation to order at a dealer yet and was waiting to convert. Ford didn’t contact me at all and shows on My Ford page it has been cancelled.

I was waiting to use it for the my2023 - what the hell!!! I’m in Canada. Anyone else with the same thing?
Sponsored

Last edited:

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What did your dealer say?

OP
OP

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What did your dealer say?
didn’t place the order. I’ve been patiently waiting to place my order - since I’ve been holding the golden ticket early reservation holder (and waiting for the Mod top) 2023.

Dealer has nothing to do with it. I thought I read as long as we place the reservation to Order by January 2023 the price protection would be honoured etc

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

didn’t place the order. I’ve been patiently waiting to place my order - since I’ve been holding the golden ticket early reservation holder (and waiting for the Mod top) 2023.

Dealer has nothing to do with it. I thought I read as long as we place the reservation to Order by January 2023 the price protection would be honoured etc
Contact Ford's Customer Service.

OP
OP

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Contact Ford's Customer Service.
yeah I did that - first customer service rep I got said she didn’t know why and then transferred me to Lincoln!!!! They were like why did she transfer you to us?

then the next custy service rep at Ford did far more digging and was very pleasant and helpful until she asked her supervisor and then responded and said winces there’s no Broncos or something it had been refunded.. like are you serious? Ford Canada cancelled my reservation. No notice or communication at all.

I’ve asked for a call back from the supervisor, but I really feel like I’m not going to get anywhere here.Im going to need to try escalate this to have my reservation reinstated which is probably impossible or too much work for them.

I cant imagine there’s too many reservation holders who are in the same boat as me. Most of you likely placed your order at the dealership by now, but if anyone has been holding their reservation - chances are they refunded you and you lost your place in line.

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you didn't place an order for a 21 and 99 it, and then place an order for a 22 and 99 that too, you probably lose your reservation. Use it or lose it. You have to place an order to keep your reservation

If you are waiting for a 23 you don't really need a res, you will just place your order next December

OP
OP

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you didn't place an order for a 21 and 99 it, and then place an order for a 22 and 99 that too, you probably lose your reservation. Use it or lose it. You have to place an order to keep your reservation

If you are waiting for a 23 you don't really need a res, you will just place your order next December
Except - there goes my price protection for my23.. did anyone read somewhere that you needed to convert your reservation to order to hold your reservation? Not that I’ve read anywhere.

I thought I read a cutoff date for reservation holders but thought that was like January 7 2023

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not aware of price protection continuing to 23

What is your reservation date?
Did you place an order for a21?

Sponsored

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Except - there goes my price protection for my23.. did anyone read somewhere that you needed to convert your reservation to order to hold your reservation? Not that I’ve read anywhere.

I thought I read a cutoff date for reservation holders but thought that was like January 7 2023
Price protection only applies if you converted res to order before March 19 2021

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mod top etc. And pretty sure I’m not the only one who’s been waiting for the my23 with a current reservation
i want the mod top too but there has been 0 info about it and we dont even know if its still a thing after the current top dillema

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Price protection only applies if you converted res to order before March 19 2021
You needed a reservation OR an order as of March 19, 2021. However, I haven't seen anything about price protection being extended until MY23. So far, it's only for MY21 --> MY22. There's nothing about MY23 on the FAQ that I have found. Probably needed to order and 99 it.

What does price protection for the 2022 MY mean?
Ford will honor 2021 MY MSRP pricing for a similarly equipped vehicle for customers who had a reservation or order as of March 19, 2021. Customers will be issued a certificate that covers the pricing difference from 2021 MY to 2022 MY for their selected series and door configuration for the vehicle they had reserved or on order as of October 1, 2021.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mod top etc. And pretty sure I’m not the only one who’s been waiting for the my23 with a current reservation
I think if you want to utilize the price protection. See if ford can reopen your reservation, then order a 22 with a soft top (with hookups). That will be price protected if your res is early enough. Buy that and later you'll have to buy a mod top if and when available
Sponsored