Bronco Team 2 door.

Johnko

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (in the market for Badsquatch 2 door)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Front portion flips back and lays flat-ish over rear portion, and all windows can be removed and stored in an overhead built in pouch. I like just using the top as a full bikini top. And having onboard window storage was critical for my use when I drive this to work for my 12 hour shifts, as I’ve got amps mounted that I do not want to get wet

IMG_9746.jpeg
IMG_9745.jpeg
This seems like a reasonable long term summer use item. It keeps rain out pretty good when sealed up?
Sponsored

Idaho Driver

Base
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2011 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anybody have any luck finding a cargo cover for the 2 door? Been searching, but no joy.
Also, if somebody would make the transparent front roof panels for a 2 door, I would buy them!
I have taken to calling the 4 doors pack horses, not Broncos. It's a shame they are getting all the love for accessories.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Anybody have any luck finding a cargo cover for the 2 door? Been searching, but no joy.
Also, if somebody would make the transparent front roof panels for a 2 door, I would buy them!
I have taken to calling the 4 doors pack horses, not Broncos. It's a shame they are getting all the love for accessories.
There's a few threads where 2 door owners have just made their own cargo cover. As for the clear hatches, Putco keeps saying they'll make some for us but haven't seen them yet. Send them an email, same with anything, if a company sees a demand they'll make it.

https://www.putco.com/product-category/hard-tops/v/Ford/Bronco/2023/

Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Three wheeling in Moab Utah.

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20240430_132226
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. IMG-20240503-WA0034

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys, for a while I thought I had a window rattle with the top off and windows down. I would adjust the window up and down, but the rattle remained. I decided yesterday was the day that I would find the cause. On a whim, while driving down the interstate, I reached out and grabbed the driver side mirror cap. Boom, rattle stopped. So I went home, popped both mirror caps off and placed a 1” square piece of foam in the middle of the mirrors. Put the caps back on, and no more rattle. So, if you have an annoying rattle while cruising with your top off, you may want to start there. Super easy fix.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was going to make my own, but I'm not that handy. I caved and bought the one from Ford since I had some pass points laying around. So far, so good.
Sponsored