stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seeing a ton here as well. Helps that they are actually kind of decent looking, especially compared to the cyber truck
I was stunned when I saw the Rivian’s fascia for the first time. It reminded me of the face of the robot maid in the Jetsons!
Sponsored

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was stunned when I saw the Rivian’s fascia for the first time. It reminded me of the face of the robot maid in the Jetsons!
I keep thinking of Woody Allen's movie Sleeper when I see the front of a Rivian but the Rivian looks like it was designed by Pininfarina compared to the 3yo that designed the Cybertruck.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
If the cannonball run is cross-country, it will be years-lots of them-before there are enough chargers throughout the country to support electric vehicles
By definition, a cannonball run is cross-country. I don't really understand what you mean by " it will be years-lots of them-before..." but I assume you mean that as of today there are not enough chargers to support a cross country trip in an EV which is wrong, people have been doing them for years now, even with Nissan Leafs (US and Canada if the cold scares you) which have a very limited range.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
At first I didn't like the Rivian front at all, but seeing them around it's grown on me a bit. Rivian has headquarters where my son goes to university, and so they are getting more common around the area.

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Haha. Yeah I think the Rivian is a good looking vehicle from every angle EXCEPT for looking at it straight on. The fascia is just....different

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
By definition, a cannonball run is cross-country. I don't really understand what you mean by " it will be years-lots of them-before..." but I assume you mean that as of today there are not enough chargers to support a cross country trip in an EV which is wrong, people have been doing them for years now, even with Nissan Leafs (US and Canada if the cold scares you) which have a very limited range.
I will believe it when it happens.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If the cannonball run is cross-country, it will be years-lots of them-before there are enough chargers throughout the country to support electric vehicles
Teslas have been doing the cannonball run since 2014. There's enough chargers to drive cross country in any direction. You could have easily looked up this info yourself, but chose to talk out of your ass instead.

Ford Bronco Cybertruck only $68,890! 1702997229081

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Teslas have been doing the cannonball run since 2014. There's enough chargers to drive cross country in any direction. You could have easily looked up this info yourself, but chose to talk out of your ass instead.

Ford Bronco Cybertruck only $68,890! 1702997229081
I will believe they can compete in the cannonball run when they actually do. :)

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Compete or be competitive? I have no doubt they could compete but maybe not win against gas vehicles (I don't follow the race, so even there I may be wrong). My coworker just drove from southern Florida to Yellowstone, down to Texas and back in his Tesla, something he wasn't hot to do (his wife insisted). Said they had no problems. They even installed chargers at my Ford dealership the other day. You may not like electric vehicles (which is cool), but they get around just fine.

Sponsored

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nobody is blinder than the person who decides he does not want to see.
You choose to simply ignore searching for "Tesla Cannonball Run" and watch innumerable videos of people doing it...

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You choose to simply ignore searching for "Tesla Cannonball Run" and watch innumerable videos of people doing it...
Are they allowed to use the suicide drive (aka sleep mode aka "autopilot")?

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are you talking about in electric vehicles?

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Intresting: "According to a report from Americans for Tax Reform (ATR), under the IRA, roughly $280 billion in savings from Medicare's prescription drug provisions went to fund green energy programs and tax credits. These provisions included a $7,500 tax credit for luxury EVs, a $4,000 credit for pre-owned EVs, and an annual $1,200 credit for "energy-efficient" doors and windows, among others."
Sponsored