First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://www.genesisoffroad.com/gen3...j1rYIDti6921BXE8teFq3Gfk8aFnTnKQwA3UpF.TaEYVD

This kit was designed to fit on a 2021+ Bronco with the V6 engine.

We believe the kit will also work with the 4 cylinder and the Raptor engines, but it has not yet been tested with those engines.
We offer a rebate program for our early adopters who can do a test fitment for us. If you would like to test fit this kit on a 4 cylinder or Raptor model, please email [email protected] with the subject line 'Bronco Test Fit' and we will send you details on our rebate program.

I’m not affiliated in any way but have been watching out for this for quite a while.
Sponsored

CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For what? Group 25 batteries are not very popular.

This system works well in a Wrangler that has a very cheesy OEM mismatched dual battery configuration and ESS on it is equally as lame.

Ford seems to have done it right with a single battery.

MtnTopComms

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That is very cool. As I plan my install additional radio equipment this will be HUGE!

Thx

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ouch $699 w/o display controller

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very interesting, but very spendy. The last dual battery setup I did cost me under $200 plus the cost of the second battery.
Ford Bronco Dual Battery kits now in stock IMG_6358

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ooooo.... Group 25 batteries.

That's a big bummer. Rare battery size and only a 25-30% increase in capacity. That's a real spendy setup for something that doesn't actually double your capacity.

Not sure it's worth it.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a big bummer. Rare battery size and only a 25-30% increase in capacity. That's a real spendy setup for something that doesn't actually double your capacity.

Not sure it's worth it.
Right so this would take total capacity from 80Ah to ~100Ah? Some parts of this I like alot.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking like a jumo
For what? Group 25 batteries are not very popular.

This system works well in a Wrangler that has a very cheesy OEM mismatched dual battery configuration and ESS on it is equally as lame.

Ford seems to have done it right with a single battery.

Not sure it's worth it.
Good points. Might be better to invest in a jump box :unsure: It would sure be cheaper :sneaky:

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$1,350 all for hooking up what looks like a 60ah battery? No thanks.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right so this would take total capacity from 80Ah to ~100Ah? Some parts of this I like alot.
Yup!!

Most Group 25 batteries (and there's not many out there) are 45-50 Ah. The good ones can get up to 60 Ah (ish). Factory battery is 80 Ah, and I'm sure there are aftermarket ones out there that can get close to 100 Ah.

So I can spend $350 on a 80 Ah battery (less with FordPass points). Or $1350 on a 100-120 Ah setup. The diminishing returns with this are impressive—a nearly 300% increase in price for 25-35% increase in power just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

I assume most people would be getting a dual battery setup to run a 12V cooler or some other electronics while camping. But for $1350 I'd rather get a full-blown Redarc setup with Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries. Gives you the flexibility of adding additional batteries and/or solar panels down the road.

Last edited:

Sponsored

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I assume most people would be getting a dual battery setup to run a 12V cooler or some other electronics while camping. But for $1350 I'd rather get a full-blown Redarc setup with Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries. Gives you the flexibility of adding additional batteries and/or solar panels down the road.
Exactly. For a house battery setup, you can pick up a 100 Ah battery for $250, a DC to DC charger for another $250, connect it all together and you’ve got yourself nearly double the capacity for less than half the price.

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco “Tax” for those that have to get the newest stuff…. I ll pass and wait for other options ( less expensive)

CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bronco “Tax” for those that have to get the newest stuff…. I ll pass and wait for other options ( less expensive)
It was about the same price for the Wrangler initially and has been available for a while for them--just an overpriced solution when you add all of bells and whistles plus the battery costs. I entertained getting one to replace the motorcycle battery/main battery setup, but it was not worth it.

Group 25 batteries are shite and fit very few cars. Genesis makes a big deal out of Full Throttle and Odyssey batteries which are available almost no where.

MsPickles

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh my. Guess I better read ALL the details first.
Seen this thought $700 for dual battery with isolator to protect the starter batter. Not totally outrageous. Then read down further and seen batteries not included. LOL What?
So glad I went with the $250 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 and the 12V 20A DC to DC On-Board Battery Charger for $110. A good fridge will run for days on this without a vehicle start and never have to worry about pulling power from the starter battery. Ran some heavy cable from Bronco battery to the DC to DC and wired it up to use one of the Bronco accessory switches as a signal wire to turn the DC to DC on or off when I wanted. Also since the Bronco turns off power to the accessory switches when the vehicle is switched off, it automatically turns off the charger as well. Kind of a double protect for the charger to turn off so you don't kill your starter battery. Even wired up a 12V outlet to this as well. Can plug in my 12V kettle in to this for coffee or a noodle cup snack when stopping for a break or whenever hot water is needed.
Sponsored