Sponsored

Flowmaster FX Axle-back on 2021 Ford Bronco 2.7L – My Experience & Sound Comparison Video

BroncoByte

Outer Banks
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey everyone,

I recently upgraded my 2021 Ford Bronco 2.7L with a Flowmaster Flow FX Axle-back exhaust system, and I'm excited to share my experience and a video comparison with you all. I installed it myself in about one hour. It was straightforward, and the sound enhancement is phenomenal—definitely adds that aggressive edge I was looking for.

While I love the new roar, there's a significant drone inside the cabin at certain RPMs that's more pronounced than I'd like. To tackle this, I'm next going to install a resonator. @TopWaterHit recommended the Vibrant Performance 1141 2.5' Ultra Quiet Resonator. Does anyone else have experience with installing a resonator on this exhaust system? What did you use?

I've attached a video here that shows the exhaust sound before and after the installation. Check it out and let me know what you think! Any advice on the resonator install or feedback on the sound would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Sponsored

ScLeCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry man it's a terrible sounding V6 (I'm talking about ALL of them yours, mine, everyone's)
Here I found a three hour video of all the aftermarket and oem exhaust sound clips.

orekid

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed the corsa dual catback last weekend. I’ve had zero drone inside and get a nice Baja raptor sound out the back now, and more power / mpg. I love it.
Sponsored