Threads
Reaction score
Website
specialtyperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor/Bronco/Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live in WA state and I have the triple light kit from @SPVPARTS. My kit is made up of @Baja Designs Squadron Pros with a pair of driving combo, wide cornering and amber SAE. The amber SAE I find works great in the rain and fog of WA state. Each pair is on its own switch so to remain street legal.

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...ght-kit-modular-bumper?variant=43805928751336

Ford Bronco Fog Light Recommendation? 1713476858601-bv
Looks great, Jeff! I'm so glad you love it!
It's our mission to make sure every individual customer has their individual needs met for their lighting. It seems like your setup is serving you well, my friend. :giggle:

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business!
We appreciate you!

-Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778
[email protected]

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have their kit and purchased Baja Designs Fog array from 4x4TruckLEDs.com and my ARB Twin Compressor from them as well; stand up guys. I’m not endorsed by them either, although I should be! :ROFLMAO:
i have the triple kit from 4x4 using Diode lights, i chose the recommended setup, using the max/pro lights, and i used the 3 10amp upliftter switches (3-5)
I got Baja's - 2 sae (legal) and one off road driving each side. I use AUX switches to turn on/off each pair. easy peasy. Illinois can only run 2 additional lights. Rock solid. https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-d...ckets-for-2021-ford-bronco-hd-modular-bumper/ 4x4truckleds provides a new harness that is marked, plug and play and only have to make the simple connections at the AUX wiring. Very simple. Highly recommend
Thanks for your business and support folks. Glad you are enjoying your kits!
Sponsored