A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I tried to change my DRLs to amber, but when I used FORScan, it worked, but my turn signals wouldn't work.

I used the "4" option. Should I have used a different one?
Sponsored

Badlandsjoe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 1972 Jeep cj5 renegade 66 gto coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I tried to change my DRLs to amber, but when I used FORScan, it worked, but my turn signals wouldn't work.

I used the "4" option. Should I have used a different one?
I've been after this one for a while, the answer is no 4 will not work with turn signals the best one until someone solves this is 2 amber during the day when in drive with amber turn signals but once the headlights are on it goes back to white. Only other option is halo and drl kit from someone like oracle but beware look at what has to be done to accomplish this headlights in the oven to loosen glue etc. not something I'm going to do. Or replace the entire headlight $$$$$$$ again not for me or tape over them there are a couple of companies selling what I think is snake oil another no. I'll wait until someone figures it out there has to be a way.

Reidt131

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bronco Forscan Google Doc - Our Copy

Several people asking in the working thread https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-bronco-forscan-thread.844/page-22

So I figured I would just post the easy to find link here, I would still recommending going there to search for questions, answers, theories, options, etc.

Guess we could delete if the spreadsheet gets added to the first post there...

This OBD Tool works for me, no issues:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081VQVD3F/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Stole this from other thread:
Linked here is the best ForScan tutorial on the web

Original: Forscan Google Docs

From @TX-Hans :
Follow up to my own post in case someone else ever needs to find what the original as-built values were for any lines in order to revert what you had done (without having to use your original backup copy of the entire module to restore it). Always a good idea to take a picture or write down the original before the making the change, but if you forget (as I did in this one instance), I found you can use this website from Ford and your VIN to get all the original as-built values for your Bronco. Go to the site (enter country and language first time) and then it will prompt you to enter your VIN. It will return every line of code with the as-built values.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt
Hey, I was trying to change my tire size, I changed the value and saved the new size and then needed to do the relearn on the PCM and TCM modules.

Did the PCM relearn and it says it is successful, but now I have unreadable DTCs for PCM,PSCM,AWD,SODR,SODL,OCS,RCM,PAM, and IPMA

I also don't see the tab for TCM.

Please help me, I'm sweating bullets.

Edit: slightly less concerning now, only AWD and PSCM errors now. No idea what changed, just disconnected and reconnected. Still seems strange that TCM is missing as an option.

Last edited:
OP
OP
amccue90

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, I was trying to change my tire size, I changed the value and saved the new size and then needed to do the relearn on the PCM and TCM modules.

Did the PCM relearn and it says it is successful, but now I have unreadable DTCs for PCM,PSCM,AWD,SODR,SODL,OCS,RCM,PAM, and IPMA

I'm sure someone will jump on with some help.

Otherwise you of course saved a copy of your original coding right?

Right?

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Edit: slightly less concerning now, only AWD and PSCM errors now. No idea what changed, just disconnected and reconnected. Still seems strange that TCM is missing as an option.
You need to do a relearn for the PCM and AWD modules. The Bronco doesn’t have a TCM.

Sponsored

Reidt131

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You need to do a relearn for the PCM and AWD modules. The Bronco doesn’t have a TCM.
This is exactly what I needed to hear, I relearned the AWD and there are only the two DTCs and no errors on the dash. Based on the relearn instructions I'm good to just clear those correct?

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is exactly what I needed to hear, I relearned the AWD and there are only the two DTCs and no errors on the dash. Based on the relearn instructions I'm good to just clear those correct?
Yep. Clear any remaining codes and it should be good.

Reidt131

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yep. Clear any remaining codes and it should be good.
Excellent thank you so much!

Sorry to be "that guy" and freak out halfway through a project :/

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Excellent thank you so much!

Sorry to be "that guy" and freak out halfway through a project :/
No problem at all. It’s all good

BroncoAdventure

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah Forscan tire size change procedure worked on my '24. Change tire size then relearn both PCM and AWD amd lastly clear codes

Reidt131

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah Forscan tire size change procedure worked on my '24. Change tire size then relearn both PCM and AWD amd lastly clear codes
Yep that worked for me!
Sponsored