Tucker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage, 2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not to state the obvious, but considering she’s actually driving off road, shouldn’t her ride get some first?
Her walker was harder to put together than installing those mud flaps. I think I will let her do those😂
Sponsored

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just saw my first 2dr REB HLE with the top off!!!😍 must be the local dealership allocation that @gibs144 was gonna buy came in…

Last edited:

Topher64

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Does anybody know the specific light bulbs (model number / base type / connector type) for the following:

1. Headlight
2. Front turn signal / hazard
3. Rear turn signal / hazard
4. Reverse light
5. Inside map light
6. Fog lights on the metal capable bumper

Topher64

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Bronco update:

"Hey Neal,
I am so sorry for the delay!
Cannot believe you still pop up in the inbox! Thought you would have received your Bronco by now!!!
I am going to follow up with our Ford Rep. It does not look like Haleigh has received anything from him yet.
I will keep you posted once I hear back!
I am so sorry!

Samantha"

My family, friends and co workers think I'm absolutely making this up, that I never ordered one to begin with. I honestly don't even know what to say to them anymore.... I sure hope I am able to get the bronco some day, and when that day comes I am able to be excited as you all are and as I was over the years.

I'm going to take an extended break for a while from the bronco 6G family. It's starting to hurt too much. Hopefully I will see you all again sooner than later.
What is the priority code on your order? Your dealer should be able to provide that. The priority number will give you a good indication of when you should be expecting progress on the build. I did a ton of research on the priority codes, including several threads in these forums.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Looky who stopped by to show off 😍 @jsoa
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7654

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

What is the priority code on your order? Your dealer should be able to provide that. The priority number will give you a good indication of when you should be expecting progress on the build. I did a ton of research on the priority codes, including several threads in these forums.
His is already scheduled. Priority code only defines getting scheduled. He’s been on this train wreck for 3+ years so he is well versed on the comings and goings. It’s nice to see you try and help but priority really only matters within your dealership.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Does anybody know the specific light bulbs (model number / base type / connector type) for the following:

1. Headlight
2. Front turn signal / hazard
3. Rear turn signal / hazard
4. Reverse light
5. Inside map light
6. Fog lights on the metal capable bumper
Here's from the owners manual:

https://www.fordservicecontent.com/...d_Bronco_Owners_Manual_version_1_om_EN-US.pdf

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Screenshot_20240428-170446

All the outside lights are LED if you selected the front signature lights. If you have standard front lights then the rears are halogen bulbs. Which one you getting?

I have the standard front lights and swapped my rear reverse lights for LED bulbs for more light.

All interior lights are LED:

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Screenshot_20240428-171356

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Phuk Sake, just looked at that exposed gas tank for the first time… no rock bangin for this beast unless that gets covered 🤨
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7656

Last edited:

Sponsored

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Phuk Sake, just looked at that exposed gas tank for the first time… no rock crawling for this beast unless that gets covered 🤨
I always forget four doors didn't get the gas tank skid like 2DRs did. A rare instance of Ford not screwing over the 2DRs.

Topher64

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

His is already scheduled. Priority code only defines getting scheduled. He’s been on this train wreck for 3+ years so he is well versed on the comings and goings. It’s nice to see you try and help but priority really only matters within your dealership.
My bad. I enjoyed the roller-coaster too. Started in my first order at priority 19, which we all know doesn't even get you a cup of coffee. Then had to re-order. That order started with priority 3. Six months later I'm in the build right now. Total wait time from first order to build was a little over 18 months. My dealership sold a ton of Broncos in 2021 and 2022, so I can only assume that's why they're getting more through more often (only based on what my dealer told me).

Topher64

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Phuk Sake, just looked at that exposed gas tank for the first time… no rock bangin for this beast unless that gets covered 🤨
I just ordered IAGs transmission and transfer case plates, next would be the gas tank plates if all works out