Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

How you could work on that for the better part of the day and then not take it around your neighbrhood at least once to stomp on it, even a little, just proves that you have more self-restraint than I do. Hoping it sounds great for you tomorrow!
Haha, it was hard but I also have little kids and we had to start the bedtime routine and what not. Iā€™ll be driving it around all day and down some 75 mph Texas back roads today though. Since most roads around here are 70mph plus, I want to see if I hear any drone cruising at higher speeds.
Sponsored

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Raptor, ā€˜20 Mustang GT, ā€˜23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Guess Iā€™m not the only one in town with a RR heritage Hers was 4 door Looked great

IMG_4369.jpeg
OKā€¦ now you have me worried. Is it that hard to park a Heritage Bronco in a parking space? Asking for my wifeā€¦ šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sorry about your paint chips. Mabett's flaps work well but for the HE, you just have to get longer clips from a decent hardware store. The ones below on the right (brass-color) are what Mabett gives you and the ones on the left (darker) are ~$0.60 at your local decent hardware store. Mabett and IAG look essentially the same (to me) and are reasonably priced.

Clips for Mudflaps 2.png
You can also get stainless steel ones on Amazon although more expensive. For those of us living in the rust belt, the black oxide coated ones will be just iron oxide coated in a year or so. The zinc holds up better but not as good as stainless.

M6 Long Stainless Steel U -Style Clip-On Nut,U-Type Fasteners (Pack of 25) https://a.co/d/41GqjAP

ZacharyHarrisNC

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Can anyone tell me what the grill is made of? Picked up a wreath for the front while out at the store, wondering if it will scratch the paint.

gregory.conklin

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
62 Falcon 68 F250 92 F250 97 Ranger 13 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Sorry about your paint chips. Mabett's flaps work well but for the HE, you just have to get longer clips from a decent hardware store. The ones below on the right (brass-color) are what Mabett gives you and the ones on the left (darker) are ~$0.60 at your local decent hardware store. Mabett and IAG look essentially the same (to me) and are reasonably priced.

Clips for Mudflaps 2.png
Thank you for the heads up. I will get them.

Sponsored

gregory.conklin

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
62 Falcon 68 F250 92 F250 97 Ranger 13 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
You can also get stainless steel ones on Amazon although more expensive. For those of us living in the rust belt, the black oxide coated ones will be just iron oxide coated in a year or so. The zinc holds up better but not as good as stainless.

M6 Long Stainless Steel U -Style Clip-On Nut,U-Type Fasteners (Pack of 25) https://a.co/d/41GqjAP
Great idea!

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Put about 40 miles on the Bronco diving around listening to the exhaust.

Notes:
Not obnoxiously loud. As @Lowcountry Bronco mentioned, quiet at idle and quiet while cruising. Will get loud if you gun it though. Still, not going to piss off any neighbors. Sound wise, it's deeper than probably any exhaust I've heard for any 4-cyl vehicle. You're not fooling anyone that you've got a 5.0 coyote under the hood but it sounds pleasant for a 2.3 turbo.

Drone is non existent. I hate drone and the Corsa drones less than OEM muffler. Highway speeds are even quieter in the cabin, it's so nice! Their claims for "no drone technology" are accurate.

You can definitely hear your shift points better which was my main qualm of the factory exhaust.

Quality wise, exhaust seems to be built well. As I said previously, once the OEM pipes are off, the Corsa is a super easy install. It all fit together as it should and nothing rubs.

Sorry for the youtube video, I didn't know how else to post it on here. As a bonus you can hear my blow-off valve mod I did. I just took the recirculation hose off and capped the end where it goes back into the intake. Did that day 3 of ownership.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club PXL_20231125_184127739

Last edited:

EvilJim1971

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Can anyone tell me what the grill is made of? Picked up a wreath for the front while out at the store, wondering if it will scratch the paint.
Plastic like the other grills, but painted white.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr