GMC

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
This is cool. I went for a test drive and noticed this bugging me right away with my head hitting the headrest constantly when driving. Why is there a difference in the angle on these compared to factory? Did they change the angle at some point?
They're the 4 position adjustable rests that come with the leather seats.
Sponsored

Landofcheese

Heritage
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150, 1968 mustang,1976 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Bronco update:

"Hey Neal,
I am so sorry for the delay!
Cannot believe you still pop up in the inbox! Thought you would have received your Bronco by now!!!
I am going to follow up with our Ford Rep. It does not look like Haleigh has received anything from him yet.
I will keep you posted once I hear back!
I am so sorry!

Samantha"

My family, friends and co workers think I'm absolutely making this up, that I never ordered one to begin with. I honestly don't even know what to say to them anymore.... I sure hope I am able to get the bronco some day, and when that day comes I am able to be excited as you all are and as I was over the years.

I'm going to take an extended break for a while from the bronco 6G family. It's starting to hurt too much. Hopefully I will see you all again sooner than later.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Bronco update:

"Hey Neal,
Cannot believe you still pop up in the inbox! Thought you would have received your Bronco by now!!!
I am going to follow up with our Ford Rep. It does not look like Haleigh has received anything from him yet.
I am so sorry!

Samantha"

My family, friends and co workers think I'm absolutely making this up, that I never ordered one to begin with. I honestly don't even know what to say to them anymore.... I sure hope I am able to get the bronco some day, and when that day comes I am able to be excited as you all are and as I was over the years.

I'm going to take an extended break for a while from the bronco 6G family. It's starting to hurt too much. Hopefully I will see you all again sooner than later.
Definitely understandable! I know you have one on order but have you tried to see if there's any dealers that have one on hand? You should have your offer in the system, seems you could use it wherever. Any rate, wish you luck, want to see all of us old-timers in what we ordered!

RedWagon

Heritage
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Has anyone installed a Everglades’ front fender with snorkel?

Sponsored

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1713917665038-pm

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1713917665038-pm

Just the ol' daily reminder of Ford's incompetence in timeliness and in communication, day 783. We're back to order confirmed.
I thought that’s a good thing no? Typically when the tracker goes back to “order confirmed” that means your car left the line and is about to get shipped

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Bronco update:

"Hey Neal,
I am so sorry!

Samantha"

Sorry you haven’t been scheduled yet. My story is similar, ordering from Granger and cancelled in 2023, but finally got scheduled for 2024. Build week has already slipped by 3 weeks and it’s eerily quiet. 🤨

No one has posted a build week thread for May and Ford is now scheduling June. I might be the only Bronco scheduled for May, or at least the only HE. No one believes I reserved a Bronco in 2020. I am still not convinced it will actually get built. 🤷‍♂️

Hope they magically fill my 5/27 build week with all the other unscheduled Heritage Editions, including yours! 🪄🎉

Last edited:

Sponsored

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

BroncoNext

Heritage
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon daily driver, ‘78 CJ for fun
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Sorry you haven’t been scheduled yet. My story is similar, ordering from Granger and cancelled in 2023, but finally got scheduled for 2024. Build week has already slipped by 3 weeks and it’s eerily quiet. 🤨

No one has posted a build week thread for May and Ford is now scheduling June. I might be the only Bronco scheduled for May, or at least the only HE. No one believes I reserved a Bronco in 2020. I am still not convinced it will actually get built. 🤷‍♂️

Hope they magically fill my 5/27 build week with all the other unscheduled Heritage Editions, including yours! 🪄🎉
Still same for me. Not even a peep of a build date. Got another 45 day update of no update the other day. That’s it. Glad to know at least I’m not the only one but hoping we all get some good news soon.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs