CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
the guy can easily just make another account and try to scam someone else. Moral of the story is don't send money to someone with no forum presence and even then make sure it's with a way you can get a refund.
Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

the guy can easily just make another account and try to scam someone else. Moral of the story is don't send money to someone with no forum presence and even then make sure it's with a way you can get a refund.
OP needs to post the PayPal account the money sent.

Friends and Family is a no go.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you read my post? I took full responsibility. I just don't want anyone else getting scammed. I'm looking out for everyone else. That was the whole point of my post.
Of course I read it. My point was it wasn’t the scammer who was the problem here, it was your ignoring your instincts; you knew better!

Just look at the profile. Most of us won’t even interact with a profile that new and raw, then look at the name. Basically, he likely offered a deal that was too good to be true and you thought you were going to get over.

Basically, you both had the intent to take advantage of one another; but he won.

take the lesson and move on. Every time you fall for the okie, doesn’t mean you’ll be saved, so be cautious and skeptical like the rest of us. This entire story is the equivalent of the “your relative The prince in Africa died and left you $20 million, if you would only send _______. 😒
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.