Sponsored

I'm Sorry I Have to Vent and Ford You Won't Like This...

OP
OP
whiskeydriver

whiskeydriver

Wildtrak
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thehudsonhouseny.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lincoln Aviator, 2018 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, Found On Road Dead...first vehicle from them. My buddy has a '69. Love all my past & current RAMs. I plan on keeping Bronco indefinitely. Hopefully it will last, being a 2dr...hardtop has already been replaced due to cracks.
One of these days, I'll travel south from the capital district & sample some of your libations ;)
Yes for sure hit me up when you want to stop by we have a 4K sq foot deck on the River amazing when weather is nice. We will be doing another Bronco Day event and I’ll let u know the date last year we have over 35 broncos should be bigger this year!
Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone notice this is first thread with specific vehicular complaints that @Fordcorporate has not chimed in with " please send me your VIN and dealer name and we'll make it right"

OP
OP
whiskeydriver

whiskeydriver

Wildtrak
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thehudsonhouseny.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone notice this is first thread with specific vehicular complaints that @Fordcorporate has not chimed in with " please send me your VIN and dealer name and we'll make it right"
I will add that I also emailed with a Ford Customer Service Rep about my issues over a week ago and crickets! Very odd. I scheduled service with another Ford Dealer in NJ and will see what they say.

Sponsored

smiths65

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 RAM1500 BigHorn
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes for sure hit me up when you want to stop by we have a 4K sq foot deck on the River amazing when weather is nice. We will be doing another Bronco Day event and I’ll let u know the date last year we have over 35 broncos should be bigger this year!
Sent you a PM

Morrisattack

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO AND BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I feel like Ford spent way to much time trying to reinvent and R&D the stupid doors coming off and labeled accessory locations instead of spending time making sure the simple things were taken care of like cup holders, vents, speakers, lighting and a gauge cluster that doesn’t suck.

No one gives a crap that you can carry your doors in the back maybe 2% of people actually probably utilize that system, hell probably only 10% take the doors off on a regular basis

The worst idea they came up with was frameless doors, it’s a good idea if it was a company who can engineer it properly.
If the doors aren't going to come off buy a explorer or a F-150

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Waited 13 months to get my Wildtrak and will say overall it is a fun vehicle HOWEVER the following issues have really ticked me off!

There are some Major flaws that just don't make any sense if there is no fix. I'm interested in hearing from those that have expressed these problems on the forum, if any of you have had these items fixed or remedied in any way?

Fit and Finish of body panels - my tailgate is not aligned as it should be as well as other panels. I took it to my dealer and was told by the Service Manager that Ford allows for a certain level of off alignment on the body/tailgate and therefore....SORRY CASE CLOSED

My Brake peddle makes a clunking noice when you lift it back up from depressing. I have seen many other Bronco Owners complain about the same thing. Again, told by the Service Manager that this is "normal" to Bronco and other Ford Vehicles. I also own a 2022 Lincoln Aviator and yes its a different vehicle but its still a Ford product and does not make this noise. How on earth can you sell a vehicle that makes this noise and that is considered "normal"? I have never owned a vehicle in my entire life that has any sound with the brake peddle....SORRY CASE CLOSED

B&O Sound System - we all know it's not good which is a major disappointment for a premium sound system. I used to think B&O was a top brand not anymore but it gets better. I have a vibrating noise in the back subwoofer almost sounds like a blown speaker when the base hits. I was told that this is an issue with Bronco owners and Ford is looking into a "fix" for this and I should turn the base down until they figure out how to stop the vibrating. This really burns me and why would Ford not immediately get this solved why bother buying the premium system save your money and put it towards your own system....SORRY CASE CLOSED

Back Vents - for the life of me I don't understand why Ford would not have vents for the second row. There is a trickle of air flow from the vent under the passenger seat and no vent under the drivers. Why not at least have that vent pump heat/cold to help the back row? Again, I was told this is just to get a little air flow nothing more and nothing can be done about increasing the flow....SORRY CASE CLOSED

I would love to hear if any of you have these issues and hoping most if not all can be fixed? Come on @Ford there is no way this can be!
Nope, no issues here - CASE CLOSED lol

Morrisattack

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO AND BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This tread is the reason ford should have stopped with the black diamond, Ford created the bronco to compete with the wrangler not a high end vehicle . But when you sell a 60k vehicle everything changes, After driving a jeep for 25 years my bronco is a luxury vehicle

Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quality and ride wise my suburban is 10 times the truck my bronco is.

Fun and running shit over wise, bronco wins.

If I could only have one, suburban no doubts about it.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like Ford spent way to much time trying to reinvent and R&D the stupid doors coming off and labeled accessory locations instead of spending time making sure the simple things were taken care of like cup holders, vents, speakers, lighting and a gauge cluster that doesn’t suck.

No one gives a crap that you can carry your doors in the back maybe 2% of people actually probably utilize that system, hell probably only 10% take the doors off on a regular basis

The worst idea they came up with was frameless doors, it’s a good idea if it was a company who can engineer it properly.
Sorry, but My BMW 650CI frameless windows were equally janky. UNless you engineer a stout overhand, you have to do the tight fit auto retract. I actually with they just added more roof overhangs in the design. Even my mom's 90' Lebaron convertible had a decent window system with a heavy roof overhang.

tigerpete

Outer Banks
First Name
pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 explorer/2019 escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you take off the access panel for the top bolts there is two pieces of plastic that are on top of each other towards the right side. The outer panel and the inner one are making the noise. I put a piece of microfiber cloth between the two and solved the subwoofer vibration.

OP
OP
whiskeydriver

whiskeydriver

Wildtrak
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thehudsonhouseny.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you take off the access panel for the top bolts there is two pieces of plastic that are on top of each other towards the right side. The outer panel and the inner one are making the noise. I put a piece of microfiber cloth between the two and solved the subwoofer vibration.
Thank you I will try that so the base is vibrating the plastic panel it seems?
Sponsored