Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Keep has released a lot of retro themed vehicles for the Easter Jeep Safari. It’s usually used to show off what after market products they have and to celebrate their heritage. This doesn’t really mean a heritage jeep is imminent. Here’s some past examples.
IMG_2428.jpeg
IMG_2430.jpeg
IMG_2427.jpeg
IMG_2432.jpeg

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Keep has released a lot of retro themed vehicles for the Easter Jeep Safari. It’s usually used to show off what after market products they have and to celebrate their heritage. This doesn’t really mean a heritage jeep is imminent. Here’s some past examples.
Ford Bronco Jeep is Copying Bronco Heritage Edition IMG_2432
Exactly, really if you want to say anyone is copying anyone, I give you the Jeep Chief from 2017!

Ford Bronco Jeep is Copying Bronco Heritage Edition jp017-019wrgk1lj52tdbo86tt19f1bqui3p7

Kevin Scarbel

Everglades
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Everglades 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Jeep just revealed a new Wrangler with Heritage styling like the Bronco Heritage.

It has the white wheels, retro color, and even the seats are the same shade of brown leather like Bronco Heritage Limited.

It is not yet confirmed if Jeep will release this as a production model, however, the success of Bronco Heritage leads us to believe they will one day offer a similar Heritage trim.
I'm not seeing much "heritage" there aside the name.
Jeep never builds any of the Moab teasers.
I would have paid in full for the J12, Mighty FC on portal axles and the M715 rendition.

AJKitebrder40

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah....these are Moab/Easter concepts they come out every year, that vehicle will never see production

Let's get one thing straight, Ford benchmarked the Bronco to the Jeep and copied a ton of it. So....I think it's probably smart to back off Jeep ripping off Ford.

Sponsored

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
well I think jeeps are super ugly to begin with, but changing things up and adding to the competition will keep ford from getting lazy

Kevin Scarbel

Everglades
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Everglades 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
well I think jeeps are super ugly to begin with, but changing things up and adding to the competition will keep ford from getting lazy
My first vehicle was a 1946 Willys CJ-2A (CJ = Civilian Jeep). I thought it was beautiful.

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My first vehicle was a 1946 Willys CJ-2A (CJ = Civilian Jeep). I thought it was beautiful.
well we all things we like that others don't. People have told me they don't like how the bronco looks. I think ford nailed it.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Jeep just revealed a new Wrangler with Heritage styling like the Bronco Heritage.

It has the white wheels, retro color, and even the seats are the same shade of brown leather like Bronco Heritage Limited.

It is not yet confirmed if Jeep will release this as a production model, however, the success of Bronco Heritage leads us to believe they will one day offer a similar Heritage trim.

IMG_2726.jpeg

IMG_2731.jpeg

Jeep Heritage interior
IMG_2725.jpeg

Bronco Heritage Limited interior
IMG_2729.jpeg
Will it perform offroad without 37x12.5's though?

Tofudude

Base
First Name
Chan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Brono Base Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Its not like the jeep has really differed from the old willys and CJ's. Its been the same shape for the most part, so its a bit silly doing a "heritage" jeep. I'd be impressed if they did a throw back to a YJ with the square headlights .

Sponsored

gwp

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson FLTRUSE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the Jeep does the retro look better.

While I am sure I’m in the minority here, I think the white trim on the Heritage Broncos is odd….it’s overdone and trying way too hard.

Having said that I’d rather have a root canal than actually drive any distance in a Jeep penalty box.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think the Jeep does the retro look better.

While I am sure I’m in the minority here, I think the white trim on the Heritage Broncos is odd….it’s overdone and trying way too hard.

Having said that I’d rather have a root canal than actually drive any distance in a Jeep penalty box.
Agree on overkill with the white. Many original broncos came with silver- not white grills, which IMHO look much better. The tops should be white but not much else.

raqball

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Speaking of a Jeep dash...

A lot of people hated the YJ because it deviated away from the CJ line (it was the 1st Wrangler after Chrysler purchased Jeep) and it had square headlights.. I bought one in 1987 and for the most part, loved it.. Well, other than the dash.. That dash... YIKES!!!!!

Ford Bronco Jeep is Copying Bronco Heritage Edition Screenshot 2024-03-27 213710

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Agree on overkill with the white. Many original broncos came with silver- not white grills, which IMHO look much better. The tops should be white but not much else.
That’s what killed it for me, all the damn white lol especially the dash
Sponsored