subg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Where did you get the small Bronco? I have only seen Maisto two door models in Costco but can't find a four door one.
That's just a base bronco. Looks smaller because of the 40's.

Someone posted a pic of a base next to one with 37's and a lift. It was comical.

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/ sasquatch pkg - Carbonized Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No steering upgrade??

OP
OP
Slickace1500

Slickace1500

Badlands
First Name
Garan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list. Here 2dr badlands & Raptor 1/23
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In all honesty, three wrenches and a spare tie rod, I will look at it as a fusible link. My ultimate goal given the pulse code of the ABS system is a Dana 50f 60r swap. Hardest thing behind that is finding a place to mount a superduty power steering pump. And utilize the technology from the superduty to maintain full active systems.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
Slickace1500

Slickace1500

Badlands
First Name
Garan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finished the rear….front to be on soon…

IMG_5116.jpeg

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Finished the rear….front to be on soon…

IMG_5116.jpeg
Did you modify the expedition one rear bumper for the standard bronco to fit your raptor?

I worked with them and had a bunch of stock raptor rear parts sent to them so they could make a raptor specific version. Mine is in powdercoat now. Thought I would have their first raptor specific rear bumper with swing carrier

OP
OP
Slickace1500

Slickace1500

Badlands
First Name
Garan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes to a point it is a standard because of how similar bronco vs Braptor are, not much difference. I’m assuming you sent the tire carrier…? I was out of country so wasn’t able to send them my pieces… I think this whole thing started for us back in April/May The main issue was the bolt pattern and spacing but I also changed things on my side. Fit and finish if you will….

I eliminated the “ reinforcement plate” from Ford, had to find the right stuff to make everything smooth and clean. I wanted flush lights vs pockets. So had to change structure on the rear inside to accommodate this. The rear 3rd light was obsolete with the kit didn’t come with a bracket so I had to fabricate some things because I wanted to still follow the factory design. I’m also running 40’s so wanted spacing and alignment to be kosher. A heads up, tie into blk/grn - and blu + for license plate illumination.

I changed some other things too but that’s all personal preference on how things work and function. Like you may know everything can be different from vehicle to vehicle.

Did you modify the expedition one rear bumper for the standard bronco to fit your raptor?

I worked with them and had a bunch of stock raptor rear parts sent to them so they could make a raptor specific version. Mine is in powdercoat now. Thought I would have their first raptor specific rear bumper with swing carrier

Last edited:
OP
OP
Slickace1500

Slickace1500

Badlands
First Name
Garan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But don’t worries mores to comes….🤪

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yes to a point it is a standard because of how similar bronco vs Braptor are, not much difference. I’m assuming you sent the tire carrier…? I was out of country so wasn’t able to send them my pieces… I think this whole thing started for us back in April/May The main issue was the bolt pattern and spacing but I also changed things on my side. Fit and finish if you will….

I eliminated the “ reinforcement plate” from Ford, had to find the right stuff to make everything smooth and clean. I wanted flush lights vs pockets. So had to change structure on the rear inside to accommodate this. The rear 3rd light was obsolete with the kit didn’t come with a bracket so I had to fabricate some things because I wanted to still follow the factory design. I’m also running 40’s so wanted spacing and alignment to be kosher. A heads up, tie into blk/grn - and blu + for license plate illumination.

I changed some other things too but that’s all personal preference on how things work and function. Like you may know everything can be different from vehicle to vehicle.
sent the tire carrier and more, as well as found a local member to go there with his braptor for testing. They changed more than the carrier portion for the raptor version and they made a provision for the factory 3rd brake light.

Looks great by the way

OP
OP
Slickace1500

Slickace1500

Badlands
First Name
Garan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Correct, it was literally everything to the back door…. Guess I’ll hit them up to see what there 3rd light solution is didn’t get one in the last care package for testing..

Thanks for the compliment, hope all goes well on your build install.
Sponsored