T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2013 Toyota Highlander, 2000 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally got my custom JTops bimini. It took awhile as they changed the material so it took time for them to test. They did inform me initially of the delay and then after that, for some reason, I no longer receive JTops emails. Weird. That's another story.

Anyway, I followed their video instructions. Installed velcro on the rollbar after thoroughly cleaning dust off and then a final alcohol wipe. Let the velcro adhesive cure for 24 hrs. And then installed the bimini top the following day. It's an easy process. Extra hands do help, especially with removing the rear of the hardtop, and with placing the velcro. This was actually the first time I removed the rear. It's actually quite easy (with extra hands). Semi-tempted to get a lift, but that's just more junk to clutter the garage. Extra hands will have to suffice. That's why we have friends and neighbors!

Anyway after the final install we took a drive through local backroads and the interstate. Wow! The JTop doesn't flap much or make any noise. And doesn't let any sunlight in along the edges. And driving in the Bronco with the top completely off on the interstate isn't really much louder than with the top on! My friend was impressed we could carry a normal conversation going 70mph. And the sun protection - love it! We're in a mini heatwave now so the timing was perfect. Just in time for a run to Stinson Beach! And that hourlong drive was a blast. Much more fun with the bimini than without.

JTops custom printed the bimini using a photo my dad took. He's an amateur photographer and does lots of abstract prints of everyday stuff. Lots of color manipulation so you don't always know what the subject is. Anyway, this photo is of a metal grate on a road that has a hinged lid - the escape hatch. I thought it was fitting for the top of the Bronco. He's got plenty of other esoteric images if anyone is looking for inspiration for a custom bimini.

With the hardtop on the bimini looks white from the interior as there's no light coming through. With the top off you can see the print from the interior but it's not distracting. Thanks @JTopsUSA! Great product.

Ford Bronco JTops Custom Print Bimini Installed IMG_2763

Ford Bronco JTops Custom Print Bimini Installed IMG_2718

Ford Bronco JTops Custom Print Bimini Installed IMG_2722

Ford Bronco JTops Custom Print Bimini Installed IMG_2749
Sponsored

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally got my custom JTops bimini. It took awhile as they changed the material so it took time for them to test. They did inform me initially of the delay and then after that, for some reason, I no longer receive JTops emails. Weird. That's another story.

Anyway, I followed their video instructions. Installed velcro on the rollbar after thoroughly cleaning dust off and then a final alcohol wipe. Let the velcro adhesive cure for 24 hrs. And then installed the bimini top the following day. It's an easy process. Extra hands do help, especially with removing the rear of the hardtop, and with placing the velcro. This was actually the first time I removed the rear. It's actually quite easy (with extra hands). Semi-tempted to get a lift, but that's just more junk to clutter the garage. Extra hands will have to suffice. That's why we have friends and neighbors!

Anyway after the final install we took a drive through local backroads and the interstate. Wow! The JTop doesn't flap much or make any noise. And doesn't let any sunlight in along the edges. And driving in the Bronco with the top completely off on the interstate isn't really much louder than with the top on! My friend was impressed we could carry a normal conversation going 70mph. And the sun protection - love it! We're in a mini heatwave now so the timing was perfect. Just in time for a run to Stinson Beach! And that hourlong drive was a blast. Much more fun with the bimini than without.

JTops custom printed the bimini using a photo my dad took. He's an amateur photographer and does lots of abstract prints of everyday stuff. Lots of color manipulation so you don't always know what the subject is. Anyway, this photo is of a metal grate on a road that has a hinged lid - the escape hatch. I thought it was fitting for the top of the Bronco. He's got plenty of other esoteric images if anyone is looking for inspiration for a custom bimini.

With the hardtop on the bimini looks white from the interior as there's no light coming through. With the top off you can see the print from the interior but it's not distracting. Thanks @JTopsUSA! Great product.

Murphtron, thank you for your comments and I will look into the email issue.

This top is just awesome and we all at JTops truly appreciate your comments.
The color’s really pop on the new mesh.

If we have your permission we would love to post it on our website and use it as “Pic of The Day” on Facebook and Instagram.

Thanks for choosing JTops and especially your patience during our change over to the new mesh.

Thanks again!

Mike Matras
Owner
JTops

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your dad has a great eye.
I checked out that link.
Great perspective work and a definite talent for making everyday stuff captivating.

OP
OP
murphtron

murphtron

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2013 Toyota Highlander, 2000 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Murphtron, thank you for your comments and I will look into the email issue.

This top is just awesome and we all at JTops truly appreciate your comments.
The color’s really pop on the new mesh.

If we have your permission we would love to post it on our website and use it as “Pic of The Day” on Facebook and Instagram.

Thanks for choosing JTops and especially your patience during our change over to the new mesh.

Thanks again!

Mike Matras
Owner
JTops
Yes Mike @JTopsUSA go head and post on your IG/FB. Thanks again for a great product!
Sponsored