Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One mod I'll want to figure out is relocate (or delete) the muffler and then change the cargo bin (or whatever the technical term is.) for something a little deeper for a second battery install.
How big of a battery are you looking to install?
Sponsored

MtnTopComms

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not a current need of mine, but I'm betting there would be a market for a one piece Hardtop that sits higher and replaces tailgate with 2 doors.
Basically turning it into an old school Defender / Grenadier for the overlanding crowd.

Last edited:

Walker1

First Name
Jonas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
A canvas dump bag that attaches to the side of the spare tire, to be used as a trash bag.

Plenty that go on the wheel surface, therefore blocking the backup camera. I want one that straps around the tread and sits next to the spare
I bought this one on Amazon. It fits on the side of my 37” tire perfectly with these dimensions and works just like the traditional rear mount. I don’t have any pics of it installed and the bag is currently unavailable on Amazon but if you can find something with matching dimensions you are in business.
https://a.co/d/8MXyJOe

IMG_6307.png

IMG_6308.png

Sponsored

FFbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like the added anchor points on that one. Glad to know you don't have any additional wind noise. Now I just need to find a crossbar for the windshield. I have seen a lightbar that has a hoop around the lights that may work, but I wasn't planning to add lights up there.
Can you share the light bar you are talking about? With the hoop over the lights. It’s mind boggling how I cannot find just a crossbar for over the windshield.

Walker1

First Name
Jonas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
A canvas dump bag that attaches to the side of the spare tire, to be used as a trash bag.

Plenty that go on the wheel surface, therefore blocking the backup camera. I want one that straps around the tread and sits next to the spare
Ok, here you go.

IMG_6315.jpeg

IMG_6317.jpeg

Reidt131

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I bought this one on Amazon. It fits on the side of my 37” tire perfectly with these dimensions and works just like the traditional rear mount. I don’t have any pics of it installed and the bag is currently unavailable on Amazon but if you can find something with matching dimensions you are in business.
https://a.co/d/8MXyJOe

IMG_6307.png

IMG_6308.png
That does look like what I have in mind. For the most part it is going to be empty (maybe even detached in the back) and then get attached to grab random BS off of the trails.

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interior lighting that works just like the OEM lights. And that you can change to red light for night time viewing. And no, I don’t want to have to control the color shift thru my phone - have a quick-change switch on the dome light that would flip all the lights over to red.

OregonMike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Fusion, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That does look like what I have in mind. For the most part it is going to be empty (maybe even detached in the back) and then get attached to grab random BS off of the trails.
This one looks the same: https://a.co/d/3IUFGpk EDIT: dimensions are a bit bigger.

Sponsored

Max1h

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-150, 1968 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like trail armor for the corners, not the plastic crap that is out there. I want like 3.16 steel or aluminum shapped to the body that i can bolt to the fender to keep my corners from caving in when/if i ever slide into a rock... or tree..

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The wiper motor doesn’t move the wiper that well?
It wipes ok. It's tiny due to the short rear window height and essentially gives you a clean look at your spare tire. Which isn't really very useful.

jtmportland

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not a current need of mine, but I'm betting there would be a market for a one piece Hardtop that sits higher and replaces tailgate with 2 doors.
Basically turning it into an old school Defender for the overlanding crowd.
Ooooh yeah! Good one.
Sponsored