First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks like Black Diamond Steelies on a Badlands. Ended up with a Squatch Big Bend instead of the BD I ordered. I love it, but there's still steelie envy. Edit. How do you like the steelies? Was there any rubbing with the different offset of the steelies versus the Squatch wheels? They sure look more protected from trail damage than the beauty rings that get scratched just because there’s rocks nearby.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B Miller

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like Black Diamond Steelies on a Badlands. Ended up with a Squatch Big Bend instead of the BD I ordered. I love it, but there's still steelie envy. Edit. How do you like the steelies? Was there any rubbing with the different offset of the steelies versus the Squatch wheels? They sure look more protected from trail damage than the beauty rings that get scratched just because there’s rocks nearby.
You are correct. I switched to the BD wheels to bring the tires under the Bronco more. Less debris on the side of the Bronco. With the Badlands, there's no rubbing at all. It's been very successful.

Freebird32

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 F150 4x4, 82 Toyota 4x4 orig owner, 08 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

thanks for sharing. Is that land all Federal or state or is it private property?

imOFP

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2C, BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Great content, Brian. Subbed!
Sponsored