First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Harley Trike, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am wanting to install the Oracle Interior Led Lighting for the dash.

I do NOT want to connect it to a switch.

I want to connect to the passenger fuse box with. Fuse jumper, so that whenever I start my bronco, the led lights will come on automatically, and then turn off when I kill the power.

Does anyone know which fuse numbers I could use to accomplish this task?
Sponsored

Kmwildtrak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't know the exact fuse number but I will install the same this weekend and my go is to do it on the 10a engine start fuse or the 10a power window fuse. On your owner manual you will have the fuse legend to choose from

OP
OP
Texasgrillchef

Texasgrillchef

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Harley Trike, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know the exact fuse number but I will install the same this weekend and my go is to do it on the 10a engine start fuse or the 10a power window fuse. On your owner manual you will have the fuse legend to choose from

What the manual doesnt say though is which fuses are powered at all times, which are powered only when the engine is running and which are powered when you just push the button (without the brake pedal pushed)

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you use an Add-a-tap, you can just pop it in one you think will work, and if it doesn't do exactly what you want it to, it isn't anything to just move it to the next fuse and try that one.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZV4LY54/

Kmwildtrak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What the manual doesnt say though is which fuses are powered at all times, which are powered only when the engine is running and which are powered when you just push the button (without the brake pedal pushed)
True. I guess like power window ones shouldn't be powered all time (might be wrong). I will use the lights remote or the app to switch off/on anyways if I find they are always on for the fuse I pick.

Sponsored

Hungy13

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Saw a video of a guy that used an add a fuse and tapped #2 (power windows) in the inside fuse box to power his ambient led light set up (under seats, footwells) and I think he was going for the same approach so that the lights go on / off when the Bronco ignition is on / off.

PEGB

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlands Sasquatch Hardtop 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands