First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer limits With Sasquatch package
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I noticed there is an update for the proCal 4 2.3 L. Does anybody know what the update includes or what the updates are?
Sponsored

adcam

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4DR 2.3L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There has been multiple reports of the FP tune and your Stock tune getting erased when you update. It happened to me and had to have a FP tech call me to get me up and running again. I just saw today that there is again another update!

Here is my recommendation to avoid getting your tunes wiped out. Before you update, do this first:
1. Plug your Procal 4 to your Bronco and return to stock tune.
2. Plug your Procal 4 to your laptop and it will ask if you want to update. Press OK and let it update. After the update, you will note you have lost your FP tune and Stock tune bin.
3. Plug back your Procal 4 to the Bronco. Now it will ask you if you want to save your Stock file and press yes. After that is done you will notice that there is still no FP tune to load.
4. Plug back Procal 4 to your laptop. This time you will see your FP and stock tune as well as a DLCM file.
5. Now you can go back to the Bronco and download the FP tune.

Hope that helps!

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just checked mine out - here's what I see
Ford Bronco Procal 4 update 1707436018082

It now asks if I have upgraded my FDU to a M210 or Dana Super 44 (I have not) when it goes to get the latest tune update.
Sponsored