Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have an image of what these look like on a Badlands grill when the lights are off during the day? I see the letters are on a matte black piece and I’m curious how that looks with the dark gray badlands grill.
Sponsored

Blu6GBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have an image of what these look like on a Badlands grill when the lights are off during the day? I see the letters are on a matte black piece and I’m curious how that looks with the dark gray badlands grill.
I have had them on the stock gray badlands grill and I personally don't notice it looking odd or out of place despite the black backing. I love em.

Ford Bronco Putco Luminix Ford Bronco LED Grille Emblem for 2021+ Ford Bronco 1000008347

RJnTina

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
EDIT. The video clearly says which fuse to tap: 25.
Just installed this on my 2023 Badlands Sasquatch Edition. I followed the video instructions, and tapped fuse 25. But, when I tap 25, my rear camera doesn’t work, my lane keeping system goes offline, and I get all these error codes. Is there a different fuse diagram for the different trim packages, or am I doing something wrong? Anyone else experienced this?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just installed this on my 2023 Badlands Sasquatch Edition. I followed the video instructions, and tapped fuse 25. But, when I tap 25, my rear camera doesn’t work, my lane keeping system goes offline, and I get all these error codes. Is there a different fuse diagram for the different trim packages, or am I doing something wrong? Anyone else experienced this?
Sounds like the fuse isn't pushed down all the way

RJnTina

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve made sure of this. I even double checked it. Doesn’t fix the issue. Thank you, for the reply though!

Sponsored

bhornberger

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone used the auxiliary switches instead of the fuse tap?

Blu6GBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At first attempt, I noticed the same exact behavior. I then realized that I didn't re-insert the original fuse ( the fuse which I took out of the slot in fuse box - in order to insert the tap ) into the secondary slot in the supplied fuse tap. As soon as I realized that and put both fuses in the tap, all was right with the world again.

G1D1UP

Wildtrak
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I decided to go with Black Label Lighting letters ($250) and they have an animation start-up sequence that blows the competition away. Hooked it up to my AUX switch 6. When off during the day, they have a smoked-out appearance. Looks Amazing!

https://blacklabellighting.com/products/bronco-grille-lights

20240326_043954.jpg

STJonesin4

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/2022 F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands