Sponsored

Readylift 3.5 lift kit for Bronco (2021-2024 FORD BRONCO PREMIUM 3.5" SST 3.3 SERIES LIFT KIT)

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What do you guys think about this recently unveiled $5300 Readylift 3.5 inch suspension lift kit and Falcon Shocks for the Bronco? I was initially going to go with ICON stage 7 and I am sure this Icon set up is better; however, it also costs twice as much as Readylift 3.5. Readylift also claims you can Fit 37x12.50 and 38x12.50 tires with a +18mm offset. I also wonder if you can install a 13.50 width tire and if I would have to move the offset to 0.

I know the lift kit ICON offers is 4 inches of lift for non sasquatch and 3 inches of lift for the sasquatch. I am assuming Readylift is 3.5 inch lift on sasquatch as they claim they can stuff a 38 tire; however, when I called them to confirm they couldnt answer me if it is 3.5 inch of lift for sasquatch or nonsasquatch. I found this to be a little strange as they are not really clear about this on their website, so I just assume 3.5 lift is on Sasquatch models. I dont know much about these things anyway as I am a total newbie so I cant confidently speak about any of this.

I read some mixed reviews on the Falcon Shocks so if anyone has Falcon Shock experience on their Bronco would be great input. I know ICON and Fox are probably a bit more comfortable and plush, but not sure the juice is worth the squeeze for an extra 5k. I rambled on enough, any input would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

Last edited:

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have no experience w/ Readylift but if they couldn't answer a simple question that'd be a red flag for me. ICON stuff is pricey but it's tested and proven.

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have no experience w/ Readylift but if they couldn't answer a simple question that'd be a red flag for me. ICON stuff is pricey but it's tested and proven.
Yeah, I hear you man. Icon is def nice no doubt. I heard Icon shocks may have had a bit of a rust issue, I’m hoping they sorted that out by now.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is this for the Raptor forum section?

22 Spyder

Raptor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon mod (DD),2022 Porsche Spyder(weekend)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Icon is at the really good with many vehicles. I would go with them for sure. Never settle on a lift. If you can swing the $$ do it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Icon is at the really good with many vehicles. I would go with them for sure. Never settle on a lift. If you can swing the $$ do it.
I like them but they are pretty expensive. Good ol saying if yiu dontbknlw what's good then u know what's expensive lol
Sponsored