First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Want to see pix on light bars and fog light mods you folks are making...I want to balance "new vs. old" and want to be able to see examples of how folks are doing this, using the stock bumper. Appreciate your help!
Sponsored

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Paging @5GENIDN ā€¦ā€¦. You have a couple of lights on your HEL, no? šŸ˜„

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Paging @5GENIDN ā€¦ā€¦. You have a couple of lights on your HEL, no? šŸ˜„
Yeah... Um I am reading that a Light bar is not very Heritage with some agreement....

But I would argue that it depends on your definition of a light bar... The straight bars, I agree do not look very heritage but the KCs are sold as a single light bar... at least that is what they call it. And while it is one connected continuous self supporting "bar" of lights, it looks like the round lights we used to use when I was a kid. I did go with a rectangular ditch light that I thought matched the perimeter lighting I have in my mirrors.... So I went with a mix of what I thought was a old school/new school look.

I don't know, maybe I missed the mark... But it works for me.

Sorry but right now I do not have any lights on my bumper... I am still figuring out how I want to go about doing a winch.... and yet I want to keep the capable bumper because, well, this is the look that ford gave the heritage and I would like to keep that intact to a varying degree.

Ford Bronco Want to see your Heritage mods! first mud

Last edited:

Gray

Heritage
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 RR Heritage Bronco, 2024 RR Heritage Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ok so I have a Race Red. All my mods are interior (wireless charging, home link visor, various red trim pieces) except for some black pinch weld covers. However (and I hope this is allowed to post a Bronco thatā€™s not mine) the only other Race Red Iā€™ve ever seen in person went to some pretty big lengths to play up the white. Only shot I got of it going down the road. Obviously Bumpers, Pinch Weld, Handles, Trail Sights, All white.

Ford Bronco Want to see your Heritage mods! PXL_20240302_230328733_Original

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah... Um I am reading that a Light bar is not very Heritage with some agreement....

But I would argue that it depends on your definition of a light bar... The straight bars, I agree do not look very heritage but the KCs are sold as a single light bar... at least that is what they call it. And while it is one connected continuous self supporting "bar" of lights, it looks like the round lights we used to use when I was a kid. I did go with a rectangular ditch light that I though matched the perimeter lighting I have in my mirrors.... So I went with a mix of what I thought was a old school/new school look.

I don't know, maybe I missed the mark... But it works for me.

Sorry but right now I do not have any lights on my bumper... I am still figuring out how I want to go about doing a winch.... and yet I want to keep the capable bumper because, well, this is the look that ford gave the heritage and I would like to keep that intact to a varying degree.

first mud.jpg
Youā€™ve got the best Heritage Edition build Iā€™ve seen! You definitely didnā€™t miss the mark.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Youā€™ve got the best Heritage Edition build Iā€™ve seen! You definitely didnā€™t miss the mark.
I appreciate the opinion... There are always others that will disagree and that is kind of what makes the whole world fun.... VARIETY! I love seeing things that are different. I always learn something, get new ideas... Cool thing is there is no "wrong" way. Some people like red, some people like blue, neither is wrong.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs