First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Chevy, 2004 Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Base
I assume that means you’re getting it $2845 below the listedMSRP. That’s not as low as 2021 prices, but it’s still pretty good considering.
I should get the $2845 off the signed order price advertised on the website on order page.
Sponsored

Tom_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 FJ40, 2011 X5D, 2019 Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My biggest complaint is that I did this online with Ford and they marked up the sticker during my build from the price they posted on their site...False advertisement.
I've always thought this seems like a bait and switch. I think Ford could easily face a bait and switch class action lawsuit if enough people feel burned.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’m thinking we are going to be hearing a lot more of this over the next few months. It’s too bad that there are dealers out there doing this. It helps to go into the dealer informed of how this works. There are two items with regards to money that you shouldn’t have to pay. Your private offer from Ford which will depend on when you ordered and what was on order before the ‘23 change over. The next will be the standard model year price protection. The two increases in February and March do not get charged to the dealer and you should not pay for those increases assuming this is your order and not a dealers order that you have agreed to purchase.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do believe I saw something today that said Ford just raised their prices yet again for Bronco and/or Bronco accessories..

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I do believe I saw something today that said Ford just raised their prices yet again for Bronco and/or Bronco accessories..

Yes, they did on the 15th. But if the OP has an order in for a ‘23 from this past fall then he should be immune from any price increase that happens in ‘23. This does not apply if you are purchasing a dealer’s ordered vehicle and not one assigned to you.

OP
OP
2022 base

2022 base

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m thinking we are going to be hearing a lot more of this over the next few months. It’s too bad that there are dealers out there doing this. It helps to go into the dealer informed of how this works. There are two items with regards to money that you shouldn’t have to pay. Your private offer from Ford which will depend on when you ordered and what was on order before the ‘23 change over. The next will be the standard model year price protection. The two increases in February and March do not get charged to the dealer and you should not pay for those increases assuming this is your order and not a dealers order that you have agreed to purchase.
Yes this is my order as it stands still live on fords website. Dealer should not have to pay more than my order price.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yes this is my order as it stands still live on fords website. Dealer should not have to pay more than my order price.
That is correct. The dealer has to pay the original cost to Ford, not the current costs provided it’s a customer order and not an order for stock.

OP
OP
2022 base

2022 base

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
That is correct. The dealer has to pay the original cost to Ford, not the current costs provided it’s a customer order and not an order for stock.
Agreed! but dealer said they pay invoice of sticker price

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP: your numbers are somewhat difficult to decipher, but it sounds like your complaint is with your dealer, not with Ford.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Agreed! but dealer said they pay invoice of sticker price
Nope. They can say all they want. And we all know what that’s worth.

There are printed documents from Ford stating this. I’ll try to see what I can find for you.

OP
OP
2022 base

2022 base

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
OP: your numbers are somewhat difficult to decipher, but it sounds like your complaint is with your dealer, not with Ford.
No I ordered from ford not the dealer and ford is not honoring the price given to me by them online as of today on the ordering page. my gripe is with FORD!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Correct, this is not a Ford issue but a dealer issue (IMO)

OP
OP
2022 base

2022 base

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nope. They can say all they want. And we all know what that’s worth.

There are printed documents from Ford stating this. I’ll try to see what I can find for you.
Thanks!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No I ordered from ford not the dealer and ford is not honoring the price given to me by them online as of today on the ordering page. my gripe is with FORD!
What do you mean you ordered from Ford? Ford does not sell direct. It has to go through a dealer.
Sponsored