Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No reservation and your scheduled! WTF! Must be a Moredoor soft top?
Yeah I ordered a four door with soft-top which is exactly what I wanted. I tried to avoid any of the items on the constraint list and only added the mid package and 2.7L.
Sponsored

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check your date bc I was still 6/15 as of yesterday afternoon
Better check again. Mine just changed a couple of hours ago. Seems to change every Sunday for me.

VFLinATL

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That’s what I’m saying, it changed this morning to 6/27 😳

VFLinATL

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I thought TR/F was the change day but guess not….

Sponsored

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HORSINROUND

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Flex,2010 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just checked a minute ago. Looks like I just got bumped to the week of 6/20. Not surprised, but bummed.

Jericho107

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 and Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like i got bumped to the 27th as well. Not 100% confident it was as the ford chat person wrote the wrong name while answering. Sooo

pdonoh

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150, 2015 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am fighting a feeling of optimism, but it is tough. Last week my dealer told me my build date was 7/25/2022, which while not ideal for a full summer of top off driving, it was better than not knowing anything. Today Ford sent me an email changing the date to 6/13/2022. Yippee!

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like i got bumped to the 27th as well. Not 100% confident it was as the ford chat person wrote the wrong name while answering. Sooo
Yeah, I don’t have much confidence in them either. Three weeks ago I called the customer support line and they couldn’t find my order because someone by the name of “Leah” was supposedly attached to my phone number. It was only after I provided my Order number, Sales Code number, and VIN were they able to find my order. They attributed the “error” to their faulty phone system. The last two weeks I used the chat system and both times they were unable to locate info on my order & build. Both times I had to repeat my Order, Sales Code and VIN numbers before they were able to locate my order and provide the bad news of bumps in my build weeks. Pretty pathetic really!

Sponsored

Jericho107

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 and Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, I don’t have much confidence in them either. Three weeks ago I called the customer support line and they couldn’t find my order because someone by the name of “Leah” was supposedly attached to my phone number. It was only after I provided my Order number, Sales Code number, and VIN were they able to find my order. They attributed the “error” to their faulty phone system. The last two weeks I used the chat system and both times they were unable to locate info on my order & build. Both times I had to repeat my Order, Sales Code and VIN numbers before they were able to locate my order and provide the bad news of bumps in my build weeks. Pretty pathetic really!
Yea my original build date was 6/20 then was told 6/13 now 6/27. Certainly pathetic for sure. Ill give them the benefit of the doubt with everyone calling looking for info but they certainly did it to themselves

PhillyGuy

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 SuperCrew Platinum, 2018 BMW X3 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey all - Got the email this morning that I got moved to the 6/13 build group from 7/25. Hoping it sticks and there are no delays!

Capt Moe

Badlands
First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Better check again. Mine just changed a couple of hours ago. Seems to change every Sunday for me.
Hi! new member here! How do you check your current build date other than the email notification from the time it was assigned? I received a 6/13/22 build date email on 5/29/22 and only see "scheduled for production" in the tracking but no date. Thanks for your help in advance :)
Sponsored