John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

The take rate on RR was high but I think HPR would be awesome with black wheels.
and you can already get that. this f'''s over the Heritage buyers who don't like the tri-coat, metallic, pearly super-super-whooper-whopper colors and actually want Heritage colors. I f..ing hate Ford if they do this.
Sponsored

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What donā€™t you like about the standard bumper? Iā€™m waiting for my 23 Badlands to go into production and Iā€™m getting standard too
Less accessories available, no detachable endcaps, no mounting points, canā€™t use hidden winch accessory, and just like the look of the modular better.

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
MSRPs for new Broncos are bonkers. I know there is a lot of demand but at some point those prices need to come way down. Deleting the Base trim is just a kick in the nuts.

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™m so aggravated by the 12 inch screen situationā€¦ I wish.

Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BN is reporting the following

Base trim discontinued
Badlands now get the HD steering rack
Is there not to be a "Working Man" Bronco trim or something like that? That was to replace the base in 24?

As with all the models, this happens. Heck when the GT350 hit, you had a track pack and a tech pack. By 17, the track pack was included on all models. Lol, I still remember the forums going nuclear.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ā€œMy dealer told meā€ that they were told an electric retractable top (ala Jeep Sky one-touch) was going to be available in MY-24. I find that hard to believe but that would be big in my book.
The Sky One Touch is awesome, I have to admit. If/when Ford comes up with thier own, I'd be tempted, but only if the m/t is still around.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Is there not to be a "Working Man" Bronco trim or something like that? That was to replace the base in 24?

As with all the models, this happens. Heck when the GT350 hit, you had a track pack and a tech pack. By 17, the track pack was included on all models. Lol, I still remember the forums going nuclear.
It'll be a special edition release only, severely constrained and dealers will mark it up $10k!

I know Ford mentioned it but I wouldn't expect Ford to release any budget Bronco until these things start stacking up on the lots.

McLovin80

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 M240i, 95 Prelude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
X-Plan rates available? šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Guess we'll be waiting until Monday or Wednesday for more Bronco news. I expected a bit more today.

Sponsored

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking šŸš¶ā€ā™‚ļø. ā€˜23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like the heavy duty bumper being standard on the BL. I went with the capable bumper on my BL. The HD would be nice but then again my 22 BL costs five grand less then if I got a 24 with a standard HD bumper, so I will learn to live with that. Lol
Iā€™m sure there are plenty of takeoff bumpers out there on the market

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have any idea on how many long term 2021-2022 orders are getting bumped to 2024 and losing price protection?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They gave us the commodity targets and it's still plagued by almost all of the same stuff. Nothing specific on Base or manual but it not being on the list probably means it's going to be DOA. 2D, EG, Heritage, BL and WT are going to be big problems as will SAS, Lux and MGV interior.

I have not seen our allocation yet but they're asking us to manage ordering according to the planned commodity mix. Kinda depressing seeing this and wonder if '24 is going to suck more than previous years for those wanting something more than mid, 2.3, BB, OB or BD.
Sponsored