Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I haven't received any proactive communication from Ford either, I only know my VIN and build week by asking Ford customer service chat. I'd recommend you try that - you'll need to give them either your reservation number of the sales and order code from the DORA order sheet your dealer should have sent you when you originally placed the order.
i got it through the backdoor walkthrough on here.. thanks
Sponsored

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜22 Bronco Everglades, β€˜18 F150 SE, β€˜00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't want to bug my dealer too often so have been checking with Ford chat.

Is there a particular day of the week that the scheduled build weeks are being moved? Is it always on Saturday nights?
I've always caught the change on a Saturday. I usually don't check until later in the evening, so I suppose the updates could hit earlier in the day.
Getting a patient and understanding response from the dealer to a customer's "pestering" inquiries is a good sign of quality customer service, IMHO.

Sweetair

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 SHO, 03 Marauder, '69 S Code XR7 vert Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got my vin 2 weeks ago. I am in the 8/22 build week which is my first build week assignment so I am anticipating it to get bumped.
Original order 2/25/22 WT. Switched to 3.0 WT on 3/10/22

Feeling fortunate to be putting myself in this group considering my measly wait time over all.

#Hopinandfindout

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got my VIN from following these instructions from another member (Thanks Scohin!):

This worked great for me because I am concerned that nothing good could come from me speaking to a Ford agent at this time.
Yessir.. found this yesterday and got my VIN ;-)

Sponsored
OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've always caught the change on a Saturday. I usually don't check until later in the evening, so I suppose the updates could hit earlier in the day.
Getting a patient and understanding response from the dealer to a customer's "pestering" inquiries is a good sign of quality customer service, IMHO.
I checked with Ford chat this morning and no movement after this weekend.

I'm hoping Ford is building a stockpile of components these three weeks of MAP closure and will be able to produce at least the next month of builds without missing components that send random builds to one of the mountains... not sure if it works like that though.

thatbroncogirl570

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
unfortunately i was moved from week of 08/15 to week of 08/22 ☹

GARaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2104 Ford Raptor SVT / 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered my Wildtrak on Oct 13th, 2021, got my VIN on June 23rd with a build date of 8/15, which I am now told is 8/22. Anticipated delivery date of Sept 9th. Talked to Ford Rep this afternoon and she stated no delays that she has been made aware of (as of today) and she confirmed the same timeline that the dealer shared with me.

She did say that the August orders will finish up the 2022 model year with the 2023 order banks opening in September. I am optimistic, but will believe it when it arrives at the dealership.

VFLinATL

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Here from an 8/10 actual build date, ugh. This my 12th or 13th move since March. Cactus Gray BB mid package. My wife just laughs every week as I get moved and rolls her eyes. The Ford Chat is a blessing and curse.

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here from an 8/10 actual build date, ugh. This my 12th or 13th move since March. Cactus Gray BB mid package. My wife just laughs every week as I get moved and rolls her eyes. The Ford Chat is a blessing and curse.
Your original build was scheduled for March?? That is insane, I’m sorry. Fingers crossed you stay here (or move in the right direction)!

Sponsored
OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco πŸ”§ 8/22/22 Build Week Group πŸ”§ ECDDCE62-E22A-4780-B84C-664C77C462A1
received scheduled for production email yesterday evening. Anyone else get this?

kydav

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX & 2021 HD Street Glide Special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got am email last night with am VIN & Order Number. Production date is August 22, 2022. Now the real waiting starts. From what I have read here looks like a lot got moved into 8/22/2022.

Thestralcowboy

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't want to bug my dealer too often so have been checking with Ford chat.

Is there a particular day of the week that the scheduled build weeks are being moved? Is it always on Saturday nights?
I feel like more dealers should push us to use the chat so that we
got mine too!
Ford Bronco πŸ”§ 8/22/22 Build Week Group πŸ”§ 5B4D9E1D-2E0B-4B22-849E-D3DDEDAD8254
I did as well! I’m excited, and we will see if the date sticks.