First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has everyone's pizza tracker last step changed to 'Final Preperation'? I know it used to say 'Delivery TBD'.
I'm near certain.
Sponsored

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With @Brianstrange moving to Built status, it looks like I am the last one of the group that has not been built. I am the last at Table 9 and I will get the lights on my way out. Thank you to all and to all a good night.
It's got to be a day away.

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our latest status is 112 built, one still "In Production" 110 have received the built email which seems to come when the shipping process begins.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally home after 596 days :D Notice the tube steps and trail armor under the doors on my Badlands. Ford installed them for me before I came in to pick it up today.

It was worth the wait.

Ford Bronco đź›  12/20/21 Build Week Group FA6577E8-8B04-47B3-9374-14964833C984

Last edited:

Sponsored

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have a safe trip from MAP to Massachusetts! HEEEEEEEEEEEE - Haw!!!!!!

Current status: loaded at MAP Wayne, MI, waiting for a hook up.

Ford Bronco đź›  12/20/21 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 7.57.08 AM

Last edited:

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With @Brianstrange moving to Built status, it looks like I am the last one of the group that has not been built. I am the last at Table 9 and I will get the lights on my way out. Thank you to all and to all a good night.
At least you're not from an earlier build week group that's still waiting. Still some of us 12/6ers and early reservation holders that haven't gotten squat yet. I would love to know how they are trying to push out the 21 models.

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At least you're not from an earlier build week group that's still waiting. Still some of us 12/6ers and early reservation holders that haven't gotten squat yet. I would love to know how they are trying to push out the 21 models.
12/6 and no build yet?????

Sponsored

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm sure glad I got pushed into the first batch of 22's!

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
just call CTX rail updates and my Bronco is now in Barstow, CA...176 miles to go before it get to San Diego. Time to organize the garage. :D My EDD, before it disappeared was 3/22. I'm sure it will get here within the week...But from what has been posted, the Broncos tend to stay at the rail yard for about a week or so, waiting for transport to the Dealers. @climb2descend and @Bulldog33 we should have ours by months end! Cheers!

Rail.Map.Bronco2022.jpg

Nice work! This is awesome. My EDD disappeared and was 3/22. I was wondering what happened. I'm crossing my fingers we get a call soon. Then we can all meet up for a beer.
Broncos arrived last night 3/2 at the San Diego rail yard...Now we wait for our Dealers to call us to pick them up! @climb2descend and @Bulldog33

Bulldog33

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just call CTX rail updates and my Bronco is now in Barstow, CA...176 miles to go before it get to San Diego. Time to organize the garage. :D My EDD, before it disappeared was 3/22. I'm sure it will get here within the week...But from what has been posted, the Broncos tend to stay at the rail yard for about a week or so, waiting for transport to the Dealers. @climb2descend and @Bulldog33 we should have ours by months end! Cheers!

Rail.Map.Bronco2022.jpg
just got a text from my guy at Mossey Ford. My Bronco is at the Por

Rail.Map.Bronco2022.jpg
Broncos arrived last night 3/2 at the San Diego rail yard...Now we wait for our Dealers to call us to pick them up! @climb2descend and @Bulldog33
Yes! I got a text from Mossy Ford this morning saying it was sitting at the yard. How many days do you think they will sit there?
Sponsored