stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wild shouldn’t mean an armrest that feels like a brick and plastics that scratch easily. There is definitely room for improvement.
Agree on room for improvement. But I hope the bronco remains true to its roots. It is not a luxury vehicle and never should be.
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, hard to believe the entry point for the lowest cost 2-door went from $28k at introduction a few years ago, to $41k for 2024. A $13k price increase. Plus the increased destination charge. :(

1707842610056.png
Yep, it's what happens when far too many people buy a vehicle. Particularly stings when it's the consumer class who have no intentions of going off-road and only want to "look" like they do.

Not fooling anyone, so only impact is the driving up of prices for the rest of us.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yep, it's what happens when far too many people buy a vehicle. Particularly stings when it's the consumer class who have no intentions of going off-road and only want to "look" like they do.

Not fooling anyone, so only impact is the driving up of prices for the rest of us.
Well .... if it weren't for the consumer class lining the Ford network pockets then the off-roaders only Bronco would be something like the DR priced at $300k+.

VonMac

Black Diamond
First Name
SteveMac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just the Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone have idea on what to connect to the six toggle switches up top? What have other folks done?

Sponsored

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

When I have to drive it on the freeway for more than an hour I use my AirPods on noise canceling…. Over course that doesn’t work if me wife is in the car.
That's when they work best...........

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My HE is relatively quiet except for the tires. When I'm on speaker, people can tell I'm in my Bronco. When I'm in my Escalade they can't tell if I'm driving or in my home office. But then both vehicles have their place and one cost over twice of the other.

Imaginary Friend

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
XJ Owners, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Won't catch me hanging around those people.
Yes. Yes, indeed. I've been looking for a minty XJ 2-door with the 4.0/manual for a while now...

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

why does LOUD always come up, I have a 2 dr Badlands stick with the Squatch and a Braptor...neither is LOUD by any means...but I do agree on the regular dash display...its like a fix to something that was never broken...regular Tach please...
Because it is most definitely loud AF.

Sponsored

Gnomad

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2 dr, 7MT EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow the price increasing sucks. I paid 38K for my 2 door Sas back in early 2022. I could barely afford it back then. If I had to buy one now it would not even be on my radar.....
I built my fairly basic Base for $32K, added $1300 in aftermarket rubber, the same comparable build is now $46K. If something happens I'm out too.

AP_2004

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E46 M3, IS250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Agree on room for improvement. But I hope the bronco remains true to its roots. It is not a luxury vehicle and never should be.
I think there’s a happy medium somewhere in there. Just because it’s rugged and built Ford tough, doesn’t mean the interior has to match that completely. As long as the interior can handle the elements since the top comes off, a tiny bit more comfort wouldn’t hurt.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well .... if it weren't for the consumer class lining the Ford network pockets then the off-roaders only Bronco would be something like the DR priced at $300k+.
No, that’s not what would have happened. If that were the case, they wouldn’t have brought it back.

All the consumer class does is make things more expensive and far less cool, because they aren’t cool. In fact, they kill nameplates. Think Pathfinder, Defender, even Blazer. The consumers just want soft and cookie cutter just like they are, so manufacturers adjust to them since they are the majority.

Bronco was meant to maybe sell 70K to 100K per year ”at best” and Ford was fine with that. Once they received 200K orders, the calculus must shift. Then came the complains on wind noise, cup holders, soft touch materials, etc….. Meeting these demands are what can kill an off-roader. This is why the Wrangler was the last man standing and even it has softened a lot since 2007.

Sorry man, just facts.
Sponsored