Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello!

I've heard of an easy fix for this before, but I can't seem to find a thread on this. Does anyone have any tips/part numbers on this issue?

Issue: A/C works and blows cold air, but if you turn up the temperature control past 61 degrees/the LO setting, it just blows hot air.

I've heard of sensors being loose or needing to be replaced, but again can't find the thread. Any help would be awesome, as it seems the dealers near me can't get me in for a month to look at it. Thank you!
Sponsored

CarmeloS

Badlands
First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the lovely “AC works when charged, otherwise its hot when its hot out and cold when you’re stopped or cruising”

subbed

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DM me your VIN and I'll check it to see if there are any codes that may indicate a in car or temp sensor.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hello!

I've heard of an easy fix for this before, but I can't seem to find a thread on this. Does anyone have any tips/part numbers on this issue?

Issue: A/C works and blows cold air, but if you turn up the temperature control past 61 degrees/the LO setting, it just blows hot air.

I've heard of sensors being loose or needing to be replaced, but again can't find the thread. Any help would be awesome, as it seems the dealers near me can't get me in for a month to look at it. Thank you!
Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Bronco concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.
Sponsored