Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Oh no! Another thing to try to explain to my wife lol.

"Honey, I want to drive to Gatlinburg to ride in a Bronco, then turn around and drive three hours back home."

Wife: "Why?"
My wife said: “That’s a 6 hour drive one way to sit in a Bronco. That’s crazy in my book. A “ride” is not worth it.”

So I am struggling to not be crazy. Besides I couldn’t F5 my inbox to death tomorrow if I was driving. (Which is also crazy.)

69Bronk

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Location of SCE seems like it may be a GREAT Location for an alternative to the Vermont Bronco Off-Rodeo??????

dominicenoa

Badlands
First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I learned about this movie from another thread on this forum, tried to find it, discovered no one has it to stream or purchase, found it on eBay for $18...

Bought it, loved it.

Sponsored

Rusty Sheckleford

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My wife said: “That’s a 6 hour drive one way to sit in a Bronco. That’s crazy in my book. A “ride” is not worth it.”

So I am struggling to not be crazy. Besides I couldn’t F5 my inbox to death tomorrow if I was driving. (Which is also crazy.)
Our facist government has locked us in our homes for over a year. You deserve a little freedom and open air.

Go to it. Be Wild.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great pics bud

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not sure about the back seats but I felt like I had plenty of room in the front. I’m a fairly skinny guy though also. Lol. I didn’t mess with the seats but they appeared to be set pretty far back. Completely forgot to look at the B pillar to see unfortunately. The seats were definitely more comfortable than the ones in my Ram.
Great pics and videos, Jacob! :love:

FWIW, when you panned to the right in the 6th video (below), you wouldn’t have been able to do that without leaning forward in the 4-door, due to the shorter doors and the more forward position of the B-pillar. That’s a big advantage of the 2-door, with the B-pillar being behind the front seat passengers instead of at their shoulders. It provides better peripheral vision and more shoulder room.

Screenshot:

Ford Bronco Blown away!!!! Got off roading in 2-door Outer Banks Sasquatch [pics w/ videos] 21B39F4A-D568-4CBA-932F-CAD394722B5B

Video:

Last edited:

Dcdds

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great Video. Was trail turn assist used in one of those videos?

OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great Video. Was trail turn assist used in one of those videos?
Yes. Third video posted. My driver had to back up once to make the turn but the four door Broncos in front and behind us made it without having to back up at all. Rookie driver I guess. Lol.

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great pics and videos, Jacob! :love:

FWIW, when you panned to the right in the 6th video (below), you wouldn’t have been able to do that without leaning forward in the 4-door, due to the shorter doors and the more forward position of the B-pillar. That’s a big advantage of the 2-door, with the B-pillar being behind the front seat passengers instead of at their shoulders. It provides better peripheral vision and more shoulder room.

Screenshot:

Ford Bronco Blown away!!!! Got off roading in 2-door Outer Banks Sasquatch [pics w/ videos] 21B39F4A-D568-4CBA-932F-CAD394722B5B

Video:
Soooooo, I'm a little confused on what those guys are doing up in from of the Orange Bronco. Are they literally moving stones out of the way ? Why would they need to do that ?

OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Soooooo, I'm a little confused on what those guys are doing up in from of the Orange Bronco. Are they literally moving stones out of the way ? Why would they need to do that ?
Yeah, they were moving one of the stones. I think the Bronco ahead of them moved/dragged it into an odd position when it was going over them.
Sponsored