Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am being optimistic here, as my build is scheduled for 2/28. When (if) I get to go and take delivery of my Bronco, what suggestions do you have for a pre-purchase review? I want to make sure my excitement doesn't override my sensibility in evaluating what might not be correct on the build and what, if anything, I should "look out" for on those that have already taken delivery... From the responses, I will build a checklist that others can also use as deliveries start to ramp up. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great post:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...cd-version-for-expectant-bronco-owners.29870/

That's obviously an extreme OCD checklist, and I'll tell you up front I'm personally not going to go that crazy or be that formal about it. Still a really good list of stuff to look out for though.

In general... you do want to give the vehicle a solid once-over to check to make sure it has all of the necessary fluids filled properly, you got all of the accessories you ordered, the fit-and-finish is up to snuff, everything works, etc. Usually the dealer themselves will do this step, but always good to do it yourself.

If you do have have issues that need to be worked on, document it and talk to your dealer about it. Typically the issues will be minor, the dealer will agree to order the necessary part to fix the issue, and you can still take the vehicle home while they wait for the part to arrive.

OP
OP
TroutHunter

TroutHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great post:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...cd-version-for-expectant-bronco-owners.29870/

That's obviously an extreme OCD checklist, and I'll tell you up front I'm personally not going to go that crazy. Still a really good list of stuff to look out for though.

In general... you do want to give the vehicle a solid once-over to check to make sure it has all of the necessary fluids filled properly, you got all of the accessories you ordered, the fit-and-finish is up to snuff, everything works, etc. Usually the dealer themselves will do this step, but always good to do it yourself.

If you do have have issues that need to be worked on, document it and talk to your dealer about it. Typically the issues will be minor, the dealer will agree to order the necessary part to fix the issue, and you can still take the vehicle home while they wait for the part to arrive.
Thanks! With so much great content here, I am having trouble searching for topics before I post - clearly! Sorry if it is duplicative...

OP
OP
TroutHunter

TroutHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! With so much great content here, I am having trouble searching for topics before I post - clearly! Sorry if it is duplicative...
Administrator - can you please remove my thread, as it is a duplicate?
Sponsored