Sponsored

Engine light came on - error message: engines temperature sensors is not agreeing with the other temperature sensors as expected.

Big Woody

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition EL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Report says engine temperature sensors do not agree. It first happened in Colorado Springs, had it reset in Santa Fe NM and it came on again before I got to Scottsdale AZ. After returning to Kansas City, MO area 7 days later, it was still on. Then approximately a week later it reset on its own. Anyone else experienced this problem with their 2.7 engine?

017B0E95-9C5E-4528-84BA-E9378B580D1C.png
Sponsored

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wonder if your cooling system wasn't bled properly. If there's an air in the system you could have one sensor reading really high while the others are reading proper coolant temps.

OP
OP

Big Woody

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition EL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wonder if your cooling system wasn't bled properly. If there's an air in the system you could have one sensor reading really high while the others are reading proper coolant temps.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Report says engine temperature sensors do not agree. It first happened in Colorado Springs, had it reset in Santa Fe NM and it came on again before I got to Scottsdale AZ. After returning to Kansas City, MO area 7 days later, it was still on. Then approximately a week later it reset on its own. Anyone else experienced this problem with their 2.7 engine?

Ford Bronco Engine light came on - error message: engines temperature sensors is not agreeing with the other temperature sensors as expected. 017B0E95-9C5E-4528-84BA-E9378B580D1C
Hello, Harold! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this concern. Thanks!

Zzoop28

Black Diamond
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just had this error on mine this weekend. What did you find out was the issue?

OP
OP

Big Woody

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition EL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just had this error on mine this weekend. What did you find out was the issue?
When I got back home out of the high elevations it reset on it's own and have had no other problem with those sensors.
Sponsored