Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For many of us, we are still waiting for our Bronco to be built. For many others , theirs has been built but is sitting on a lot waiting for microchips.
It would at least be a good gesture by Ford to offer a special finance rate to those affected.
Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d prefer to be thrown a Bronco. Ford can keep the bones.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Heffe66413

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe so- but with every price hike rate by the feds the cost of your Bronco increases if you are going to finance it.

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you go through Ford Credit you are locked into the rates and incentives at the time you placed the order. All handled by the dealer through Vincent.

The problem being that Ford Credit hasn’t had good rates in a long time. They haven’t had vehicles on lots to sell so there hasn’t been any incentive for Ford Credit to offer preferential rates.

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think of it this way, my dealer always gives me a full tank upon delivery, so I'm looking at like $100 extra in free gas, as opposed to my Bronco getting built right away. Winner, winner chicken dinner.
Probably be $200 worth of gas by the time it is delivered the way things have been going

Cpalms

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For many of us, we are still waiting for our Bronco to be built. For many others , theirs has been built but is sitting on a lot waiting for microchips.
It would at least be a good gesture by Ford to offer a special finance rate to those affected.
You want ford to give you special financing for luxury vehicle that will trade far over MSRP? Huh?

That is not they way Ford executives think about these things. The thinking is more like be thankful that we are selling you a vehicle for far less that the market says it's worth. It's a gift, just say thank you and zip it.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Don't care. I pulled out the $30k for my Bronco out of my investment portfolio over a year ago.

I want Ford to actually communicate to order holders.

Sponsored

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You want ford to give you special financing for luxury vehicle that will trade far over MSRP? Huh?

That is not they way Ford executives think about these things. The thinking is more like be thankful that we are selling you a vehicle for far less that the market says it's worth. It's a gift, just say thank you and zip it.
Luxury vehicle? 🤣

OP
OP
Heffe66413

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That may be the way Ford thinks but it is faulty thinking. How many Bronco order holders are going to think twice before ordering another new Ford. Not only that if I were in Jeep shoes, I’d be working my butt off to up their game across the board. Broncos are today a hot item- but certainly not a perfect item. Customers who feel screwed are far more likely to be complaining customers. Ford spends millions in goodwill each year. Forget the cheap trinkets Ford has sent out so far. So yeah - if I am a executive I’d balance the cost of special financing ( which for some considering the economy may be the difference between completing the sale or abandoning the sale) vs the potential goodwill to be gained.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If rate increases are a concern, then hopefully you are also financially disciplined to the extent you have been saving and adding more funds to your down payment. The increase in down payment eliminates the threat of a rate increase. Also, ones Down payment , if large enough, allows for shorter loan terms. Shorter the term, the lower the rate.

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think of it this way, my dealer always gives me a full tank upon delivery, so I'm looking at like $100 extra in free gas, as opposed to my Bronco getting built right away. Winner, winner chicken dinner.
Unless you have a 2D. Then you're getting $80 at best.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 f-250 Tremor 6.7L HO, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You are actually charged for that tank of fuel. It is on the invoice.
Sponsored