Quick

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Could you also please include some estimates on lead times? I'm still waiting to hear when the Gobi rack for my Jeep will be produced from the order I placed over 4 months ago. Assuming these will be manufactured in the same facility(s) with the same commodities - are you anticipating the same extended lead times for bronco racks?
This. My son is in month 7 of his wait for his Gobi.

The complete lack of functional roof racks (even the Ford version is unobtanium) significantly depletes the usefulness of this truck.
Sponsored

brnc_o_vrlndr

Badlands
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4-dr non-Sasquatch 7-spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@GOBI Racks I feel like I saw this somewhere, but what will be the process for adapting the rack attaching point to a different rear bumper? I know there are too many options to try cover everything aftermarket, but is it possible? I am sure the topic has come up a time or two in the Jeep market. Thanks!

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@GOBI Racks , Are we getting an update on this soon? Looking forward to seeing it..

OP
OP
GOBI Racks

GOBI Racks

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@GOBI Racks I feel like I saw this somewhere, but what will be the process for adapting the rack attaching point to a different rear bumper? I know there are too many options to try cover everything aftermarket, but is it possible? I am sure the topic has come up a time or two in the Jeep market. Thanks!
We are researching the aftermarket bumpers available currently. Most of them will work with the bumpers per our design! Excited to show y'all more soon!

OP
OP
GOBI Racks

GOBI Racks

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@GOBI Racks , Are we getting an update on this soon? Looking forward to seeing it..
Hey there! We are finalizing some things and hoping to have it out within the next three weeks! I will post on here when we are able to show you some more images!

Sponsored

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love the teaser shot! And also thanks for being here, I know the community appreciates it a lot!

Based on the teaser photo, it’s safe to assume that if you’re running any type of dual pod/ditch light set up you won’t have room to mount the front part of this rack?

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Need some clarification from GOBI:

GOBI Bronco 4.jpeg.jpg

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Need some clarification from GOBI:

Ford Bronco GOBI Bronco Rack Released [Official Specs & Photos] GOBI Bronco 4.jpe
There are quick release bolt allowing the rack to detach from the front and till backward. The front stays mounted allowing for your lights to stay mounted. The front does mount using one of the bolts near the side mirrors. Ditch lights can still be mounted. Oh and I can confirm I’m still able to park in my garage.

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are quick release bolt allowing the rack to detach from the front and till backward. The front stays mounted allowing for your lights to stay mounted. The front does mount using one of the bolts near the side mirrors. Ditch lights can still be mounted. Oh and I can confirm I’m still able to park in my garage.
I knew you could detach and rotate rack away from front section...I just wondering if the front section connects to the upper OEM locations so has a more secure connection??

If only using 1 of the mirror locations, that seems weak!!!!

Sponsored

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I knew you could detach and rotate rack away from front section...I just wondering if the front section connects to the upper OEM locations so has a more secure connection??

If only using 1 of the mirror locations, that seems weak!!!!
They do use the factory rack mounting locations too. Dynamic load is 300lb static he said up to 1k lbs so certainly not weak.

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They do use the factory rack mounting locations too. Dynamic load is 300lb static he said up to 1k lbs so certainly not weak.
sorry when I said one mirror location I meant only 1 bolt at each location. That’s not possible unless there are fasteners up the A pillar

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

sorry when I said one mirror location I meant only 1 bolt at each location. That’s not possible unless there are fasteners up the A pillar
Towards the top there are supports that clamp around the a pillar.

brnc_o_vrlndr

Badlands
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4-dr non-Sasquatch 7-spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I had asked about the OEM windshield mounts, Weston had indicated that they were NOT going to be utilized. In the teaser photo, it appears the accessory covers are still on (though not a definitive answer.)
Sponsored