John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

silly that i have to even bother with it. when i got it that was the first thing i noticed. didn't know i was shorted
Feel good to know that you weren’t shorted… everyone else just got lucky 🍀 (I was shorted as well 😏)

Last edited:

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Feel good to know that you weren’t shorted… everyone else just got lucky 🍀 (I was shorted as well 😏)
You have a much different version of “getting lucky” than I do. :cool:

dmcdeezie

Heritage
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR Race Red Heritage Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

silly that i have to even bother with it. when i got it that was the first thing i noticed. didn't know i was shorted
I picked up my 2024 2 door HE last night and mine doesn't have it either.. :crazy:

Sponsored

Mysecrethabit

Heritage
First Name
Kandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda/Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I ordered my Big Bend in August of 2023, it was built January 25th, and has been stuck in production, but built, since. No updates, no one can give me any answers, no one knows what's going on. So I decided to give up on it and order a new one, and decided on the Heritage... Only to find out today that you can no longer order one 😭😭😭. My dealer said it'll probably be towards the end of the year that they open up the order banks, but sometimes they randomly open them up unannounced. So, for those of you with any experience or any connections, are they really unannounced - I.e. is there any way that I can have my dealer put the order in and then when it randomly opens up they pick mine up, or any way to get inside our information on when those random dates open? 😭

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I ordered my Big Bend in August of 2023, it was built January 25th, and has been stuck in production, but built, since. No updates, no one can give me any answers, no one knows what's going on. So I decided to give up on it and order a new one, and decided on the Heritage... Only to find out today that you can no longer order one 😭😭😭. My dealer said it'll probably be towards the end of the year that they open up the order banks, but sometimes they randomly open them up unannounced. So, for those of you with any experience or any connections, are they really unannounced - I.e. is there any way that I can have my dealer put the order in and then when it randomly opens up they pick mine up, or any way to get inside our information on when those random dates open? 😭
I think your best bet would be to scour the dealers around you and grab an untaken order before they're gone. This is just my opinion, but I don't see HE order banks opening back up and Ford will move on to the next special package, whatever it will be.

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
No one would know whether or when they will open the Heritage order banks again.
I just went on auto trader and did a search of new ‘24 Heritage Broncos within 100 miles of where I live and three popped all at MSRP at two dealers, all 4 doors, two manuals and one AT in 3 colors, Robins Egg Blue, Carbonized Gray and Race Red. If you do a similar search by where you live you might be able to get one much sooner and more reliably than waiting on the order banks to open.

Edit: sorry to repeat, but I just saw @Lowcountry Bronco ’s post after I posted similar advice.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I said I wasn't going to join Bronco6g until after I took delivery, After 952 days of waiting, my HE
arrived on my Birthday no less!:clap:
Welcome!!! So you CHOSE not to contribute to the HE angst… not sure how I feel about that… 😆

Last edited:

Sponsored

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

But then I’d need the hood struts then the engine cover then the catch can then the Tuner then the….. where does it end then, huh??? 😭
I hear ya, I've spent probably way too much already on the bronco

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No one would know whether or when they will open the Heritage order banks again.
I just went on auto trader and did a search of new ‘24 Heritage Broncos within 100 miles of where I live and three popped all at MSRP at two dealers, all 4 doors, two manuals and one AT in 3 colors, Robins Egg Blue, Carbonized Gray and Race Red. If you do a similar search by where you live you might be able to get one much sooner and more reliably than waiting on the order banks to open.

Edit: sorry to repeat, but I just saw @Lowcountry Bronco ’s post after I posted similar advice.
No worries, it's good advice! 😜

Mysecrethabit

Heritage
First Name
Kandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda/Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

I did a nationwide search, four-door manual transmission, one was a special order for a customer (not sure why it was on their site if so), and the other two were not on their lot yet. I'm definitely going to keep doing that in the meantime though as I have seen a few people that have given up their order 🙏

66RedHotRetro

Heritage
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage Edition 2 door Race Red
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Welcome!!! So you CHOSE not to contribute to the HE angst… not sure how I feel a lot that… 😆
Thanks. Still cannot believe what I went through and then to be canceled after receiving a VIN and scheduled Build date for a 23'. Then on the very same day I was going to get my deposit back and Ford sent me a private offer for $4,250 off a 24'!

20240320_182935.jpg

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I picked up my 2024 2 door HE last night and mine doesn't have it either.. :crazy:
sounds like the are doing a coin flip for who gets it 🙃
Sponsored