Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any interference with the front facing camera or 360 view?
The Westin website says it's compatible with all sensors, but I'm not sure about cameras. I'll let you know after I install mine.

Patkachu

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Westin website says it's compatible with all sensors, but I'm not sure about cameras. I'll let you know after I install mine.
Thanks! I saw that on their site about the sensors but also saw camera wasn’t listed. Would also be interested does the left and right brackets interfere with installing any fog lights in those lower sections. Hope all goes well with your install.

Sponsored

STFUST2793

Badlands
First Name
TS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! I saw that on their site about the sensors but also saw camera wasn’t listed. Would also be interested does the left and right brackets interfere with installing any fog lights in those lower sections. Hope all goes well with your install.
I would say possibly yes about them interfering with fogs in the pockets….maybe. It’s just hard to say. The bottom crossbar also blocks a little bit of the camera view. Not bad, but it’s definitely there. Westin knows because I have already informed them. There is also no hardware to attach the brackets to the top of the crash bar mounts.

Last edited:

STFUST2793

Badlands
First Name
TS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any interference with the front facing camera or 360 view?
The lower cross bar blocks the camera view probably a foot or so out from the bumper. Not sure about the 360. It’s been on the Bronco about 10 days, but I haven’t driven it since the install. You have me wondering about the 360 now….

Patkachu

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The lower cross bar blocks the camera view probably a foot or so out from the bumper. Not sure about the 360. It’s been on the Bronco about 10 days, but I haven’t driven it since the install. You have me wondering about the 360 now….
Could you possibly take a picture of the front camera view and how it looks through the camera as well as how the 360 looks? Sorry for all the trouble, but looking at original ford safari bar or this one, but not sure which one blocks the least. Thank you in advance.

eaburke80221

Badlands
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve had my Westin XTS installed for about a week now and absolutely love it. It gets a lot of double-takes from other Bronco drivers. Fantastic build quality and easy to install. Also, if you don't plan on adding lights to either cross-member, you can simply install them with the mounting holes facing downward.
Ford Bronco Looking For a Real Brush Guard 48988

Last edited:

cgv

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badsquatch, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would say possibly yes about them interfering with fogs in the pockets….maybe. It’s just hard to say. The bottom crossbar also blocks a little bit of the camera view. Not bad, but it’s definitely there. Westin knows because I have already informed them. There is also no hardware to attach the brackets to the top of the crash bar mounts.
What exactly is the point of the brackets? What are they reinforcing?

I've been trying to figure that out as I may need to cut down my crash bar mounts for my 37s.

Sponsored

STFUST2793

Badlands
First Name
TS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What exactly is the point of the brackets? What are they reinforcing?

I've been trying to figure that out as I may need to cut down my crash bar mounts for my 37s.
I really don’t know to be honest.
Could you possibly take a picture of the front camera view and how it looks through the camera as well as how the 360 looks? Sorry for all the trouble, but looking at original ford safari bar or this one, but not sure which one blocks the least. Thank you in advance.
Yep, I’ll see what I can do.

STFUST2793

Badlands
First Name
TS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t see any effect on the 360 camera.

fiatlux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60 T8 Polestar Engineered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

STFUST2793

Badlands
First Name
TS