Sponsored

Mike Levine and Ford have a solution if you are an early reservation holder still waiting... 🙄

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

GeoWar64

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s a striking comparison. While I know they are both renders, the wrangler just blows away the Bronco in looks and attitude.

They should have done something to make the Sasquatch package stand out. If you showed me these two pictures before I placed an order for a Bronco I would never have wasted my time with the Bronco in the first place…ohh and @Ford Motor Company, suck it.
Haha. I was torn between them. They both have some pros and cons, but the Bronco won out based on my ‘want/need list’. Competition is good. Jeep is already making improvements. Brad of TrailRecon did a good YouTube video on 10 Bronco features that Jeep should adopt. Ford will also have to adapt and respond accordingly, and fix some known issues. If I hadn’t dropped the MIC top and drawn a good card with a 2021 Bronco build, I would have moved on and I wouldn’t be waiting on a Ford today. I really wanted a new off-roader going in to this Spring, so I’m really looking forward to my Bronco…but it’s nice to have options.

AZbronco1

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I did cancel my 1st reservation and ordered a tremor 11/11. Gonna be built this week and hopefully delivered early in Feb (Granger). Rear locker, Torsen front diff, 400hp,500torq, tows 10,900lbs. It’s just not a Bronco😭.
I’ll 99 my second Bronco for 2023.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did cancel my 1st reservation and ordered a tremor 11/11. Gonna be built this week and hopefully delivered early in Feb (Granger). Rear locker, Torsen front diff, 400hp,500torq, tows 10,900lbs. It’s just not a Bronco😭.
Nice! If I had a need for a full sized truck, the F-250 Tremor with the Turbo Diesel is a really sweet truck.

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Made my visit to the local Chevy dealer they happened to have a 2022 Silverado Trail boss with the 6.2 coming in. Did the test drive, more to make sure the wife wouldn't hate it and went ahead and reserved it should be here in the next week as its already in transit. No BS games straight up MSRP got a fair deal on our trade no stress no fussing and a 0% APR loan. Ford's launch has been a complete disaster that they somehow are incapable of owning. The communications director needs to be replaced, there's no beating about the bush. I'm too disinterested at this point to spend the brain power to write a letter to the CEO of Ford. Though I feel like its passed time to do that, it seems often times the higher ups are shielded from the reality that the customers are dealing with.

Sponsored

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Haha. I was torn between them. They both have some pros and cons, but the Bronco won out based on my ‘want/need list’. Competition is good. Jeep is already making improvements. Brad of TrailRecon did a good YouTube video on 10 Bronco features that Jeep should adopt. Ford will also have to adapt and respond accordingly, and fix some known issues. If I hadn’t dropped the MIC top and drawn a good card with a 2021 Bronco build, I would have moved on and I wouldn’t be waiting on a Ford today. I really wanted a new off-roader going in to this Spring, so I’m really looking forward to my Bronco…but it’s nice to have options.
Sounds like the same boat I’m in, except I don’t have a build date. I had a lot of sentimental reasons to be excited for the Bronco, but I’m starting to face the fact that if I want to be wheeling this summer, the Bronco likely isn’t a realistic option for me at this stage.

GeoWar64

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like the same boat I’m in, except I don’t have a build date. I had a lot of sentimental reasons to be excited for the Bronco, but I’m starting to face the fact that if I want to be wheeling this summer, the Bronco likely isn’t a realistic option for me at this stage.
Yeah, it’s tough. They are both great vehicles supported by great communities, but each has some very unique use and performance differences. I got lucky with timing in the midst of a perfect Ford storm. I was a mid 2021 order and only willing to drop the MIC hard top from my order if Ford would be willing to do a hardtop prep kit, and low and behold, they did. As soon as I got back from a trip to Colorado in mid July, I revised my order and it got picked up at the end of September with a late November (ultimately December) build date. Still waiting, but it should be here later this month.

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What kind of deal did granger give you on that f150?

GDTRFB

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I bought a Jeep Wrangler 4XE thank you very much Mr Levine. I will not buy a truck from you. I did also get license plates for the Jeep that read “NOBRNCO” as my way of giving the middle finger to Ford for my wait.
The longer I wait, the more the JEEP grows on you. It is quirky and the hybrid power train needs to work out some kinks. However, I am still buying my Bronco and trading in the JEEP whenever mine is delivered.
Go Pats!

Sponsored

AZbronco1

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
What kind of deal did granger give you on that f150?
3% under invoice. $180 doc fee. $45 temp License plat. I got the lowest level model then added the towing packages, camera, and Old man tailgate with step($50k). Kinda wish I would have gotten the middle level package($56k). Talk to Chip.

Last edited:

BroncoBeach

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Forget allocation. FIFO is the only correct answer for build order. If something can't be built because of components constraints, it should be skipped but as soon as those components are available, it should be the very next order built. Why does it have to be any more complicated than this?
Yes, please.This right here.

My dealership's allocation was 21 in 2021,. So far they have only delivered on 10 of those. I am waaaaayyyyy down the dealer's list as a day 3 reservation holder. At the pace they have been going, I may not receive my Bronco until 2026. It's crazy. I will stay the course, but the longer this goes the more aggravated I am getting. I am also tired of being asked by friends and family, "when are you getting your Bronco?"

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
By the time this is all over I'll probably have $2,000 in Ford points from the Ford Visa I now have. Because I'm the goofball that doesn't own a Ford but has their credit card...

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean he's not wrong
Sponsored