Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My neighbor directly across the street just rolled up in a new Bronco. I'm happy for him but a little jealous. ;)

He originally had a Bronco reservation but gave up and bought a Gladiator instead. He liked that so much, he bought his wife a Wrangler 4xe. But today, he rolls up in a bright red Bronco 4-door with soft-top. I didn't have my glasses on, so I didn't see it well enough to know which trim. By the time I grabbed my shoes to go check it out, he had it in the garage and had gone inside. I'll check in with him soon to get the details. Looked like maybe the Gladiator was gone.

I know one of the local dealers keeps trying to sell me on 10-15k ADM for their "canceled" orders or demo unit. I'm holding out for my own orders with no ADM, especially now that one got converted to a Raptor.

Anyway, happy for my man, and I'm very curious his thoughts now coming from the 4xe and Gladiator.

If I can get some decent pix, I'll post them. It looked bone stock at this point.
Sponsored

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I reserved a velocity blue Bronco (well, AMB until VB was released) from day 1. Got mine three weeks ago, but in October 2021, back when I had seen very few Broncos out in the wild, I back out of my garage, swing my neck side to side checking traffic, and there two doors down in my neighbors driveway is a beautiful 2 door in Velocity Blue. Newish neighbor, hadn’t met, but he has an awesome white defender, several Harleys, and other toys. I instinctively went “Nooooooo!” and shot a pic, texted the wife and kids “NOW WHAT COLOR DO I SWITCH TO?!?!”

I stuck with the Velocity Blue and am glad I did. Neighbor between us has a tricked out blue Wrangler. Love my neighborhood!

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My neighbor down the street just picked up his AMB and it was sitting in his driveway all weekend with the soft top down.

it was also the perfect weekend for open top driving so we took the Humvee out all weekend. Every time we drove by my son and I stopped and gawked for a few seconds. I’m sure the guy heard us because our vehicle isn’t exactly quiet. I hope he saw us and a part of him felt all tingly watching Humvee full of people drooling over his rig.

A part of me hoped OP was him talking how his creepy neighbor now stalks his house because of his new bronco.

Sponsored
OP
OP
mikeheel

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

His ride is a Hot Pepper Red OBX with cloth seats, sort top, high package, and 2.3L. Red looks pretty good in person.

He got when he saw an ad from a dealer in VA. He traded in the Gladiator and kept the Wrangler 4xe.

He says the Bronco is a far better and more comfortable ride than the Jeep.

Ford Bronco Neighbor PXL_20220521_150958789

Ford Bronco Neighbor PXL_20220521_150955462

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

His ride is a Hot Pepper Red OBX with cloth seats, sort top, high package, and 2.3L. Red looks pretty good in person.

He got when he saw an ad from a dealer in VA. He traded in the Gladiator and kept the Wrangler 4xe.

He says the Bronco is a far better and more comfortable ride than the Jeep.

PXL_20220521_150958789.jpg

PXL_20220521_150955462.jpg
Someone better check up on this guy neighbor not sure about the Op but the bronco my make him do crazy thing.

OP
OP
mikeheel

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

He was excited to show it to me and talk about it. He's all-in with the Bronco now. He was swapping the speakers out today for a decent set of Kickers.
Sponsored