Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I stand corrected. Interesting wrinkle in ordering for sure.
Yeah it is frustrating! I wanted to go High package on my BD but wasn’t going to pay the money to upgrade to Badlands just for that stuff. Manual was more important to me rather than the other goodies.

What was interesting is how the Advanced 4x4 option is now a $795 charge. Last year I was able to add it to the Black Diamond for free. It even showed it as such in the B&P. I figured what the heck, why not add 4A if it’s free? Thought I had cheated the system lol. That’s my 2021 life hack!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ride Em Bronco

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah it is frustrating! I wanted to go High package on my BD but wasn’t going to pay the money to upgrade to Badlands just for that stuff. Manual was more important to me rather than the other goodies.

What was interesting is how the Advanced 4x4 option is now a $795 charge. Last year I was able to add it to the Black Diamond for free. It even showed it as such in the B&P. I figured what the heck, why not add 4A if it’s free? Thought I had cheated the system lol. That’s my 2021 life hack!
Same thing happened last year when choosing the seat type for the Big Bend - B & P was showing front heated seats. Damn you Ford!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just an honest question. How would heated seat elements upset the sensor. Aren't the sensors triggered by weight from an occupant?
Sponsored