First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F•150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've been battling crosswind whistling from both the front and back passenger windows for months and it only got worse in cold temps. I had the dealer replace the gasket on the front passenger window (it helped) but I couldn't get the rear passenger side window to stop. Recirculating the cabin air reduced the noise but as soon as that disengaged, the whistling returned with a vengeance. For the $$$ I paid for this BL model, I expected better engineering. I've read other posts from here and other forums on this issue but no one has seemed to find a workable solution to eliminate the whistling noise completely. I got so frustrated that I ended up trading it in for a 4Runner TRD Off-Road SUV. My Bronco was a fun vehicle and performed well offroad but I just couldn't get past this engineering defect. Good luck to anyone experiencing this issue.
Sponsored

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to hear that you traded it in for a 4Runner. I too had this issue but I was able to fix it after searching here and on YouTube.

TL;DR There are 2 rubber plugs under each door and adjusting a 10mm bolt did the trick for me

DMSCS

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2DR Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry to hear that you traded it in for a 4Runner. I too had this issue but I was able to fix it after searching here and on YouTube.

TL;DR There are 2 rubber plugs under each door and adjusting a 10mm bolt did the trick for me
Would you mind providing a link or description with more details? Trying to find a solution for whistling on my driver side window

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would you mind providing a link or description with more details? Trying to find a solution for whistling on my driver side window
Here’s the video:

TL;DR
There are 2 rubber plugs under each door. Pop them off and adjust bolt
Sponsored