njAK84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m assuming the Bronco consumer fervor has reached the ears of MAP employees by one means or another—interwebs, exasperated supervisors, etc.—and I’m wondering how you good folks are holding up personally? Do you feel like the majority of your coworkers are handling this pressure well, or is it making for a more anxious work environment?
No need to disclose anything too personal. I was just curious if this whole thing is impacting you and your teams positively, negatively, or if this is just the normal life of someone working at MAP. I know you guys work really hard, and honestly the thought of this community’s enthusiam adding unhealthy stress to y’all’s lives makes me sad.
I don’t know if the sincerest of Thank Yous will assuage any of the anxiety our excitement may have caused, but know that your efforts are truly appreciated.
Sponsored

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
With the many people working at MAP I have noticed a real lack of any info from any of them. Just wondering if Ford has cautioned or warned them about posting any info on any social media about Bronco even if it is public knowledge. A lack of response would be an answer.

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A lack of response would be an answer.
People working at an assembly plant probably aren't on car forums talking about cars in their spare time. When I was young I loved cars so I became a mechanic. Immediately lost interest in working on or talking about cars. Still loved cars, but when you do it 8 hours a day plus, you don't go home and do it some more.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People working at an assembly plant probably aren't on car forums talking about cars in their spare time. When I was young I loved cars so I became a mechanic. Immediately lost interest in working on or talking about cars. Still loved cars, but when you do it 8 hours a day plus, you don't go home and do it some more.
Yeah, I can't say I've ever bothered to peruse a forum or community dedicated to the product category for the field I work in. When I leave for the day I want to think about something else.

Sponsored

Dave2ID

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Mustang Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the many people working at MAP I have noticed a real lack of any info from any of them. Just wondering if Ford has cautioned or warned them about posting any info on any social media about Bronco even if it is public knowledge. A lack of response would be an answer.

I work at MAP and I am waiting for my BadLands Bronco along with the rest of you. As far as sharing information, there are signs posted all over the plant about sharing on social media unless you are "authorized" to do so. I am fortunate enough to see these beasts going down the line and it makes me want mine even more, but I keep getting pushed like most of you have. Maybe by Thanksgiving I will be in mine.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I work at MAP and I am waiting for my BadLands Bronco along with the rest of you. As far as sharing information, there are signs posted all over the plant about sharing on social media unless you are "authorized" to do so. I am fortunate enough to see these beasts going down the line and it makes me want mine even more, but I keep getting pushed like most of you have. Maybe by Thanksgiving I will be in mine.
RIP .... your inbox. Lol

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the hard work Dave. 2nd to none!

OP
OP
njAK84

njAK84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Now I’m just picturing that episode of I Love Lucy where she and Ethel get jobs in the chocolate factory, but then keep eating all the chocolates off the conveyor belt and stashing them in their shirts. Except this is like the MAP Bronco version of that 😂😂.
Sponsored