Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you will measure all the links height and everything I need I'll put it in the calculator and post the numbers. Are you 2 or 4 door? I'm not sure if the link attaching points are the same. I'd have made them longer on the four, but that is not economical.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good healthy skepticism here on this system. If you want a long, deep dive on the amount of work Ford put in to the Braptor (and I'm sure similarly on non Raptor Broncos) to give them a fantastic ability both on AND off road give this a read (it's an oldie but a goodie):

https://www.theautopian.com/how-for...usly-hardcore-purpose-built-off-road-monster/

I'm absolutely not saying people can't best Ford OEM via upgrades, happens all the time, but that said, such major mods are not without downsides and ARE NOT engineered nor tested at the level of the OEM.
That's great for a stock suspension, but the people looking at this mod are already running longer than stock coilovers.

The Bronco suspension is great, and I appreciate the work Ford obviously put in to it to make it a fun driving machine both on and off road. If I had bought a Ford Performance trim like your Raptor, I would want to leave it stock, too.
Frankly, the Bronco Raptor is not how I imagined the ultimate Bronco. I think 74Weld hit my vision nearly dead on and will spend the Raptor price difference going in that direction.

I decided on a Ranger Raptor for a daily/backup, because you're always tinkering on a modded car. That suspension (and tire size) will stay stock and the only mods I will consider are for more power if I feel it could use it.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That's great for a stock suspension, but the people looking at this mod are already running longer than stock coilovers.

The Bronco suspension is great, and I appreciate the work Ford obviously put in to it to make it a fun driving machine both on and off road. If I had bought a Ford Performance trim like your Raptor, I would want to leave it stock, too.
Frankly, the Bronco Raptor is not how I imagined the ultimate Bronco. I think 74Weld hit my vision nearly dead on and will spend the Raptor price difference going in that direction.

I decided on a Ranger Raptor for a daily/backup, because you're always tinkering on a modded car. That suspension (and tire size) will stay stock and the only mods I will consider are for more power if I feel it could use it.
I really like what I've seen and know of the RR. I'm reasonably sure it'll be faster than the BR as it will have a better power to weight ratio. Are these on US streets yet ? How long until you get yours? OT.... sorry...

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really like what I've seen and know of the RR. I'm reasonably sure it'll be faster than the BR as it will have a better power to weight ratio. Are these on US streets yet ? How long until you get yours? OT.... sorry...
2024 Rangers just started shipping last week. RR’s hopefully this week. I don’t have a vin yet but my dealer said I was their only order. Hoping I’ll get a build in May, but it’s Ford. Could be next year… lol

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine came in a week ago. I should have it installed this weekend.

Ford Bronco Rock Krawler Suspension coming Triangulated 4 link IMG_5361
Mine too! but it will be a while before I get around to it. Looking forward to seeing your install!

Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed it today, took about 11hrs start to finish not too bad.

Ford Bronco Rock Krawler Suspension coming Triangulated 4 link IMG_5424

Ford Bronco Rock Krawler Suspension coming Triangulated 4 link IMG_5424
@EvanPeterson from Adventures of Rogers & Henderson got his in today as well. Looks pretty impressive. Can’t wait to get mine on.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Definitely more and more of these getting out there... At least the 4 link rear kit.

I'm also curious if anyone has their complete kit, interested in how people feel about the shocks.
Sponsored