njAK84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Driving home this weekend, the kids and I decided to pull off the road a few times to see how the B handled snow in the mountains. I gotta say, while I wouldn’t call anything we did extreme, it handled everything with eeease. Rough terrain, deep snow, high speed…didn’t matter. I’m about as novice an off-reader as they come, and this beast made me feel like I could do anything. Anyway, here’s a little vid.

Sponsored

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love it! Although it's not 5 ft of snow, it's nice to see how well the Bronco handles the stuff. I'm looking forward to taking mine up to the mountains too (whenever it arrives) to see how it handles. I'm also as novice as they come!

OP
OP
njAK84

njAK84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Love it! Although it's not 5 ft of snow, it's nice to see how well the Bronco handles the stuff. I'm looking forward to taking mine up to the mountains too (whenever it arrives) to see how it handles. I'm also as novice as they come!
I intended to do more over the weekend, but got hung up on some other things and had to settle for what was available between Anchorage and Soldotna. Excited to try for more again soon though!

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like fun!
Sponsored