First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Please don’t address the “why” would someone do this….lol…but looking for feedback if it is possible to remove the OEM Braptor exhaust and install a Borla or AWE or MRT exhaust WITHOUT a hoist.

In effect, has someone done it and was it reasonable to do. I know that the instructions suggest a hoist but I do not have a hoist or easy access to one.

Looking for someone with actual experience on the Braptor rather than opinions (I have one of those already lol).

Thank you in advance.
Sponsored

BlueWaffle

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco, and a trio of 80s GM's.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Unless you suffer from acute big fat fuckery syndrome you should be able to slide under the thing with it sitting on the ground and do it the old fashioned way.

Sean6365

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor, 08 Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Me and buddy installed the magnaflow system on my braptor, tooks us about an hour to do the install. I like the magnaflow system but noticed I'm getting some rattling noise from the valves. I contacted magnaflow about it because I've talked to others that have had the same problem and they said they weren't aware of this issue. Thankfully, we are able to get both magnaflow and borla at a good price, so I ordered the borla full cat back and curious to see how it installs and sounds.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless you suffer from acute big fat fuckery syndrome you should be able to slide under the thing with it sitting on the ground and do it the old fashioned way.
That's why I got Sasquatch!

OP
OP

defector69

Raptor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thank you! 😆

OP
OP

defector69

Raptor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Me and buddy installed the magnaflow system on my braptor, tooks us about an hour to do the install. I like the magnaflow system but noticed I'm getting some rattling noise from the valves. I contacted magnaflow about it because I've talked to others that have had the same problem and they said they weren't aware of this issue. Thankfully, we are able to get both magnaflow and borla at a good price, so I ordered the borla full cat back and curious to see how it installs and sounds.
Thank you. BTW what is a good price - roughly - for reference? Thanks again.
Sponsored