First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Only problem is Ford suspended MY '22 Bronco orders as of March 7th...
4/11 is what shows up on the Ford tracking site as the order confirmation date. The dealer may have ordered it prior to that I suppose?
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

1/7/22 order. SAS 4dr Lux Mic tow leather - picked up 6/24. I think as I’ve read here many times it comes down to dealer allocations. Nothing else makes sense that a reservation of 2 yrs still waits and I get delivery in 6 mos.
A l l o c a t I o n s and Ford not letting us move our orders.

RiskyB

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrak, 4 door, soft top, lux, leather

Reserved 10/20, ordered Feb 21, re ordered Sept 21, removed tow Jan 22, removed soft top Feb 22, received April 22

Last edited:

MikeG

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WT 4-door, lux, tow, mod bumper, steps & leather. Reserved 7/23/20, ordered 1/22/21 and again 10/18/21, production 5/9/22, built 6/10/22 and finally delivered last week. 702 days from reserve.

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2D BB w/mid , 10A , 2.3 / 4.27 rear axle , roof rails ,aux switches, running boards, sig. lights, reserved on 12/22/20
ordered 1/21/21 , re-ordered cause of color change 10/3/21 , received notice on
5/30/22 for production , 6/29/22 in production , blend date of 7/27/22 . will be 17 months and I hope NO more

Sponsored

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1/7/22 order. SAS 4dr Lux Mic tow leather - picked up 6/24. I think as I’ve read here many times it comes down to dealer allocations. Nothing else makes sense that a reservation of 2 yrs still waits and I get delivery in 6 mos.
I don’t know even know what to think about the allocations, my dealership said I was the first to reserve with them….yet I have seen multiple broncos get delivered and I finally got my build email and now waiting on shipping! So idk why others at the same dealership got theirs first, I know constraints play a part, but just the other week they had a shipment of about 5 broncos, some with hard tops and who knows what other constraints. I removed all constraints last summer and still took this long to even get a production date and built. I wish I knew how the algorithm worked on Fords end. Been almost two years since I reserved.

Collinabc123

Base
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer h3
Your Bronco Model
Base
2D big bend sas 2.7 ordered 1/18/22. Picked up 4/14/22. 86 days. Don’t get caught up in it, there’s nothing you can do but wait. I was obsessing over mine coming, and I realized it was pointless. Live life and forget about it! Eventually it’ll show up out of the blue😄
Not sure if you can really tell people about waiting when u only waited a few months

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not sure if you can really tell people about waiting when u only waited a few months
I left out the long story about my first order from 20 finally being produced in January of this year, only to make it to the dealer and be destroyed by a light pole that fell over in strong winds and landed square on the hood. Only to wait another 4 months. I’d say I’m pretty qualified.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2D big bend sas 2.7 ordered 1/18/22. Picked up 4/14/22. 86 days. Don’t get caught up in it, there’s nothing you can do but wait. I was obsessing over mine coming, and I realized it was pointless. Live life and forget about it! Eventually it’ll show up out of the blue😄
Lol coming from a guy that only waited 86 days.
I was fine waiting until I got a call in February saying my build date was March but it turned out the salesman called the wrong customer. I have no build date. Been waiting close to two years. Still not as long as many.

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was fine waiting until I got a call in February saying my build date was March but it turned out the salesman called the wrong customer. I have no build date. Been waiting close to two years. Still not as long as many.
Read the whole thread and my last comment.

Sponsored

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
6/14/21 order from Maxwell Ford in Austin, TX. Reordered 10/21. Probably going to have to reorder again as a MY23 rollover in August when the order banks open up again.

Every day I see more Broncos on the road here, but I have a feeling it's only because there are a lot of people in Austin who can afford to spend 20k over MSRP without thinking twice.

Waiting sucks, but it's just a material object. Not gonna make me happier in the long run, but I'll surely have some fun times with it.

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I was gonna say... It's easy to tell people to sit tight when you lucked into a sub-90 day order to delivery timeframe. A bit tone deaf.

Nova

Wildtrak
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered a WT lux w/ hard top and towing. All constrained I know. I ordered late 10/21 I know this. However I see people posting getting their vehicles pretty quick just not sure what’s real and not. Please post trim and timeframe here so maybe people like me can get a idea of how much longer. Also if your vehicle came quicker I’m not hating but will give me a fighting chance to argue for moving faster. I knew it was gonna be a bit but sometimes I read posts of people moving a lot faster on getting builds not sure like I said if it’s BS or real. Please post timeframes and trims thanks!!
WT with lux, tow, hardtop order placed Feb 2021 with reservation July 14th, recieved VIN 2 weeks ago, ETA Mid Aug delivery

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

reserved 7/15/20