Sponsored

What part/accessory are you looking for that a company has not made?

Iamthedan1989

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What's up Bronco6G! We get asked everyday to make new things for all sorts of vehicles, and we are curious on what people are wanting to be made for the Bronco that hasn't been done yet?
Let us know!

Visit https://dv8offroad.com/pages/ford-bronco-bumpers-and-accessories to shop all of our Ford Bronco Parts and Accessories.
Plus... use code "ForumMember" at checkout for 10% off!
If you all made a trailer hitch reinforcement like the one for thr raptor for a 2dr I'd buy that in a heartbeat! To go from where it's mounted to the side frame.
Sponsored

JodyT

Outer Banks
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What's up Bronco6G! We get asked everyday to make new things for all sorts of vehicles, and we are curious on what people are wanting to be made for the Bronco that hasn't been done yet?
Let us know!

Visit https://dv8offroad.com/pages/ford-bronco-bumpers-and-accessories to shop all of our Ford Bronco Parts and Accessories.
Plus... use code "ForumMember" at checkout for 10% off!
Would love to have a clip on see through sun shade that I could attach to OEM visor and just lower the see through shade and the the OEM shade up.

ManSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco, 17' F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have something simple yet everyone will want it. Build a plastic bar or half round tube to support the drooping window on the soft top. I want to make one on my own but would much prefer to buy something already built.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have something simple yet everyone will want it. Build a plastic bar or half round tube to support the drooping window on the soft top. I want to make one on my own but would much prefer to buy something already built.
A rigid plastic panel that slides into the body channel to replace the soft top sides would be cool. Attaching appropriately on the remaining 3 sides of course. It could be sold with or without a window.

Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it was easily fixed, doesn't explain why dealer can't fix it.

I agree on the stamps, but its still what I would want to see, the cheap ass plastic really takes away from the vehicles.
They can’t think outside the box or what Ford approves.

3People1Body

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F150 and Taurus.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Something not made? DV8 products made in the USA?

Your (chinese) stuff looks good, but I've only heard negatives for toughness and longevity during off-road use.

I think Matt Wetzel pulled you out of Sand Hollow due to your own product breaking?

VailDan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bikini Top

I have a 2D and do not care for the 2D trektop for a few reasons. So I use the front of my mic when it is raining, but when it is cloudy I need something simple and the bimini top is really horrific. There is a guy (https://broncobikini.com/) that makes an almost perfect bikini top that is super small and folds up with no flapping when driving, but it does not cover all the way to the front and sides so my shoulders still get soaked at stoplights, etc.. I have had a few Jeeps and used Bikini tops a lot over the years and I am really blown away that a lot of people do not need or want a good Bikini top that can stay with the Bronco.

I have the top off so much in the summer that I miss the old Jeep tops that you could pull off the frame and throw in the corner of the garage until you got home. Now you have to spend 5 minutes unzipping the windows and putting them in bags, etc and most people I see with the soft tops typically have them up all the time because they do not want to bother with it if they are just running to the store, etc.

Last edited:

VailDan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Better cargo solutions for the TWO DOOR Bronco.
I use the Ford fixed Rear Enclosure for the 2D and it would be perfect for me, if the lid folded up. The main issue for me is the lid will not fold up or easily be removed when tailgate is open. I need it because TopLiftPro will not work with that on, and sometimes when I am out I need to put more stuff in the very back and would not care if it was taller and stuck out, etc.

Sponsored

VailDan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also, a soft-top for the 2 door that folds all the way in the back like the stock 4 door soft-top. Not a fan of how the Bestop looks folded back.
I could not agree more. I would rather have something simple that I can actually remove from my Bronco and throw it in the garage floor when I am in a hurry and do not work to spend time unsealing the the tight windows and putting them in a bag, etc. and drive with an accordion parachute on top.

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1.) Color matched plastic fender flares (Sasquatch width)
2.) A simple steel rear bumper that replicates the OEM front modular steel bumper. Simple / basic looking with keeping the license plate holder on the bumper. Including sensor holes. But most important part (that nobody really offers) is the rear bumper width needs to match the width of the Sasquatch flares. Simple tow mounts, and then with or without (optioned) for light cutouts.
A Big YES to #2

tomsoffroad76

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
TOMS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something useful for the Raptor Tailgate reinforcement "accessory ready" mounting points. Haven't seen anyone come out with anything useful for those mounting points.
Hammer Built makes a heavy duty version of their tailgate reinforcement that’s for the raptor. Hit up @DoYouBronco