chaseman210

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey, everyone. I haven't had any problems until today. I noticed my driver's side seal where the soft top meets the roll bar is open. I can stick my finger through to the inside of the car because the seal isn't lining up. On top of that, my window doesn't roll down when opening the door, so I have to manually roll down the window to get out because the glass is caught. Has anybody experienced this or know how to fix it? Thank you for any help!

20220721_162728.jpg

20220721_162749.jpg

20220721_162736.jpg
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I doubt a window reset will correct this - Best bet is to take it into your dealership and have them fix it. Thankfully, we have warranties.

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you try the window relearn for the heck of it?

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This happened to me a few weeks ago for a few days, then it just stopped and worked as normal again. Try the window reset though, if you haven't already.

OP
OP

chaseman210

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you for the replies! The window reset worked. I guess I still need to get the seal checked out. Maybe it's like that normally and I just haven't noticed?

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey, everyone. I haven't had any problems until today. I noticed my driver's side seal where the soft top meets the roll bar is open. I can stick my finger through to the inside of the car because the seal isn't lining up. On top of that, my window doesn't roll down when opening the door, so I have to manually roll down the window to get out because the glass is caught. Has anybody experienced this or know how to fix it? Thank you for any help!
Hello there. Can you please send over a private message with your VIN and the name/location of your local Ford dealer? I would like to look into your window seal concerns on my end.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you for the replies! The window reset worked. I guess I still need to get the seal checked out. Maybe it's like that normally and I just haven't noticed?
Mine acted up today and the window reset worked like a charm. No seal damage. Had top half open and windows down for ride home from work. Sugestion to watch. Do not close window all the way when door is open, only when closed
Sponsored