Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just checking in on the 11/22 gang. ready for a exciting week of news,(y)🙏
I imagine the ACTUAL 11/29 build week group are also wanting some exciting news!

(we’re trying to get out of your way - honest…) 😉

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i just checked, the module checker is working, sadly mine is not popped however. But at 1008/1101 I wasn't expectig it to be popped either
I'm 63 behind you. I'm sure they will be on the train together

Sponsored

LIVETOLEARN

Badlands
First Name
Tom Grimshaw
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BADLANDS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! Apparently, I just needed to complain about it 😂🤣 suddenly it works again.. I keep hoping the delivery date will update but maybe tomorrow. I have a huge day of work tomorrow and I know already I’m going to be so obsessed with the progress of my build that I am going to be mostly worthless lol 😂

Do we know how many they typically complete in a day? I’m at the end of the 11/23 builds so wondering what time they’ll get to mine. Did they finish or get close to finishing 11/22 last week? I guess if not my late number 11/23 could be Tuesday?
I find they go offline on Sunday for some reason. The first time I noticed this I panicked too and was email my dealer. Makes me feel like an overzealous expecting mom worrying about a kick or lack of a kick.

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm thibking all of the mod pops we have seen today were acturally from builds last Wednesday as there haven't been any pops for a few hours. If that is the case (and maybe I'm just being optimistic) then they ought to clear the 11/22 today and start on the the 11/23. This is my theory and I'm sticking to it!

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm thibking all of the mod pops we have seen today were acturally from builds last Wednesday as there haven't been any pops for a few hours. If that is the case (and maybe I'm just being optimistic) then they ought to clear the 11/22 today and start on the the 11/23. This is my theory and I'm sticking to it!
I sincerely appreciate your positivity!!! We are so close to the pot of gold, it's hard to calm TF down.

Sponsored

Badlandia

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Onyx RCR Motorbike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sincerely appreciate your positivity!!! We are so close to the pot of gold, it's hard to calm TF down.
We’ve been in a lull since 10:30AM. The last known modules popped for 571/1101

Kernals6

Badlands
First Name
Brandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LISTEN....I am not sure how much more of this waiting I can take.😩 I mean its driving me cRaZy. I am getting on my own nerves checking so much :rolleyes:

abdickson70

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, the last mod pop quoted here was almost 3 hrs ago by @UTultimate and the next one should be @redcatcher27 and he is only 5 builds behind at 576/1101. I am next in this group at 653 and no mods have popped. So either they have not updated for a while, or stopped the line, which is probably not the case.

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is all kind of funny if you think about it. Like being a kid on Christmas eve and not being able to sleep! Why are we all so wound up I wonder, we ahave all had cars before, this is amazing. We will have post F5 stress disorder after we get our Broncos, we'll need therapy for sure

abdickson70

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is all kind of funny if you think about it. Like being a kid on Christmas eve and not being able to sleep! Why are we all so wound up I wonder, we ahave all had cars before, this is amazing. We will have post F5 stress disorder after we get our Broncos, we'll need therapy for sure
Lets start a group buy thread now, for post F5 therapy ;) I'm in!
Sponsored