First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think your tow package will be any cause for delay... Wiring would/should be completed prior to blend - That said... the roof rack would be installed post final assembly line ( as I understand it) so.... maybe minimal delay.

^ this is just my best educated guess from the last year and a half on this forum reading just about every single thread. LOL - yes I'm enthusiastic about this.
Did you read anywhere if the factory installs the roof rack or if the dealership does once it has been delivered?
Sponsored

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was able to create a user account at MyUPRR (Union Pacific) so that I can watch the train car progress. Still sitting in Ohio since 4:40 am (50 miles south of MAP).
Shoot me that link. I think we are on the same train. I had to call in to find that out. Thanks, Chris

CitizenEraser

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Expedition, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was able to create a user account at MyUPRR (Union Pacific) so that I can watch the train car progress. Still sitting in Ohio since 4:40 am (50 miles south of MAP).
Mine has been sitting there all day too! Wonder if we are in the same car? I'm in railcar TTGX964915 with a destination of Salt Lake City, UT. Also, how were you able to create the MyUPRR account? I looked at it but it was asking for a bunch of company info.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine has been sitting there all day too! Wonder if we are in the same car? I'm in railcar TTGX964915 with a destination of Salt Lake City, UT. Also, how were you able to create the MyUPRR account? I looked at it but it was asking for a bunch of company info.
When was yours built if its already sitting at the train yard?

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you read anywhere if the factory installs the roof rack or if the dealership does once it has been delivered?
Honestly I’m unsure. I do believe that accessories are installed either by ford separate from main assembly then shipped OR dealer installed. Also believe I’ve seen photos on the forum with broncos on trucks with the roof rack. Hope that helps.

Sponsored

CitizenEraser

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Expedition, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When was yours built if its already sitting at the train yard?
Mine was built on 11/24, shipped 11/30. I believe it left MAP by train 12/1, and arrived in Walbridge, OH early this morning (12/2). Hasn't moved since then, but still has a long ways to go!

abdickson70

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a different car but also been there since 4am. TTGX700422. Same train different car? Maybe we are all just sitting in the shipping yard over there in Ohio?

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada, Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, Soon Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you use Ford and ford addresses or your own name and address to set up an account?

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What about a play on cactus, like Saguaro?
That’s not a bad idea. I keep going back to country music themes like dolly and Jolene 😂 I have a mint green Stella moped named Verdita as a play on Verde.

Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, im a Cactus Gray build.. No rhyme or reason but Billy Bronco just seems to fit! Ride um cowboy🤪
I love it!! How funny!

CaptainSolo

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 STX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Honestly I’m unsure. I do believe that accessories are installed either by ford separate from main assembly then shipped OR dealer installed. Also believe I’ve seen photos on the forum with broncos on trucks with the roof rack. Hope that helps.
in the trackers tab, there’s a description of the build process. See: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ed-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.24987/ The section about rotation numbers references roof rack installs going to the “mod shop”. Sounds like a factory install off of the main assembly line to me.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This thread really slowed down lol. Congrats to all

Glad mine got finally built. It pretty much has all the bad words. 2 Door, Badlands, 2.7, MIC, Sasquatch, Tow package, and roof racks.

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group IMG_CCD791DDF1A5-1
Sponsored